Best BBQ?

Jerryl

Tall Unvaccinated Chinese Guy
Well I am in Charlotte for a few days and all I can say about the BBQ is WOW! Love the taste!
I like the Memphis style BBQ as well. Where is the best BBQ in your opinion?

Alotta folks say that Owensboro Kentucky's Moonlight BBQ has really good Q.

I always liked a place in Daytona Beach called "Lenny's" Don't know if it's still around.

I used to travel a lot for work and the only thing i enjoyed about it was the food. I've had bbq everywhere and I liked texas bbq the best. I love texas brisket.

I used to travel a lot for work and the only thing i enjoyed about it was the food. I've had bbq everywhere and I liked texas bbq the best. I love texas brisket.

Yep. Mc Arthurs across from the Parkland hospital, in Dallas. John Waynes in Houston.:cool:

Are you still here in Charlotte? Within city limits would be either Mac's Speed Shop or Mckoys Smokehouse. Otherwise outside city limits would be The Smokehouse in Jefferson/Pageland.

K.

Best BBQ in the world is in Eastern NC! That little place I ate with Don Cruz in Atlanta is excellent as well....

To me BBQ is pork!

Are you still here in Charlotte? Within city limits would be either Mac's Speed Shop or Mckoys Smokehouse. Otherwise outside city limits would be The Smokehouse in Jefferson/Pageland.
K.
Meanwhile, I am back in Texas but will be back in NC early May for business, AND a first time visit to Mr. Clark and his operation.
I stayed at the Marriott resort and ate at a really cool place called Sonny's BBQ. It was pretty good!
My goal was to be “NC BBQ’d out” when I leave. I came close. LOL!!! :confused:

Best BBQ in the world is in Eastern NC! .......
Is that like "East Texas" bust still in Texas? :)
TW, where is your business located? I thougt about visiting if you were close, but ran out of time.

Yeah, just like that:D

Well my main stuff is in Greenville NC! My car lot, which I "work" more than anywhere else but here:confused: is in Ahoskie NC! Both are about 60-75 east of Raliegh NC!

Jerryl... If you're going to be in Charlotte let me know, and lunch at one of the places I mentioned is on me!! Once you eat good pulled pork BBQ, you'll wanna lick your armpits before eating at Sonny's again! :)

K.

Jerryl... If you're going to be in Charlotte let me know, and lunch at one of the places I mentioned is on me!! Once you eat good pulled pork BBQ, you'll wanna lick your armpits before eating at Sonny's again! :)

K.
Very funny! I will let you know. :D

The best is Henrys smokehouse in greenville sc. I have to work out 2 times a day to not get fat from it. I think they put crack in it...