You can type here any text you want

Best fuel pump without mods

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Red Armstrong XP or double XP pumps are plug and play,will outflow any 255 liter pump,and have a long history of reliability.

Call nick micale www.arizonagn.com he will set you up with what you need. His double pumper setup if thats the way you want to go woll make the reds unit look like a joke.

why so he can return more fuel to the tank ?? :)

I said he will set him up with what he needs which isn't a double pumper at this time. If he so chooses a double pumper nicks will be better then reds imop.

He went with a racetronix pump anyways

red scrathes out all info on pumps .... but I guess I would 2 ... I have 2 sets of his dp's no issues yet

red scrathes out all info on pumps .... but I guess I would 2 ... I have 2 sets of his dp's no issues yet
The question to ask is why does he do this. If you ask 10 people why they think he does this,you will most likely here them all say that he does this to keep us from seeing that they are nothing more than Walbro GSS 340 pumps yet he charges $50.00 more for them. The truth is that he doesn't want us to see that they are not GSS 340 pumps.
If anyone wants to compare the flow rates between his pumps and a GSS 340,they will see that his pumps greatly outflow the GSS 340 pumps. Since these pumps can't be modified after assembly and do flow more than the 340s,they can't possibly be 340s. Again,what he doesn't want us to see is that they are not 340s. Since we can not see the numbers that were scratched off,we can't possibly know what they were.

I have a Reds pump with no issues. It looked like a Walbro logo that was mostly scratched off. There has been info posted here in the past as to what Red does to the pump.

I have a Reds pump with no issues. It looked like a Walbro logo that was mostly scratched off. There has been info posted here in the past as to what Red does to the pump.
Again,there is no way to modify the internals of these pumps after they have been assembled at the factory. The only modification we can make is to the pressure relief valve to insure the highest possible pressure when we need it the most at WOT.

Back