Best performance upgrade you have done?

63novass

Just wondering what you noticed the most power with I have some goodies on my t type I am thinking about a intake and plenum maybe mine is still stock.

I know the car I bought has a diff turbo how can I tell what it is I believe the paper said a step up turbo?

Turbo,downpipe,injectors, fuel pump, valve springs, innercooler upgrade. Intake and plenum are not where you need to start theres no big gains there with a stock motor. Figure out how much you want to spend on your first upgrades and we can steer you in the right direction.

That's a tough one....Razors AlkyControl! More boost, timing, and cheaper than race fuel every weekend.

The car has a cam ported heads,injectors.pump,Hotwire kit, adjustable mass air, turbo tweak chip, exhaust, down pipe, scan master and I think some other things. Guy said it has ran 11.90 not sure if true but what I was told.

AlkyControl system :D. For sure best upgrade I have done. Well, besides the built tranny that hits like a 10lb sledge.. Now that is awesome.

Zack

The best single upgraded part cost $20, It's called a "Bleed-Off Valve" Then you have to get the rest of the upgrade goodies to use it correctly...;^)

Can you elaborate please?

Look up RJC Racing boost controller. It mounts in-line with your boost solenoid rubber line, Simple twist of it allows more Boost...Then you'll need, chip,exhaust,kn filter an fuel pump upgrade, Instant 12's in the 1/4 mile with 20 psi boost an 100 octane fuel. For now if you get one, don't go over 15psi boost,but it sure beats only 10-12psi stock.

When you hook it up, start testing with it Fully Closed..then turn it up by the numbers on it 1-2 at a time till get to 15psi on your boost gauge. Stop there till you get race gas, With race gas you can go to 20psi.