Best Place 30 miles around West Palm

NJTurbo

Simply The Best
Hey Guys,

My owner owns a bunch of Dealerships here in NJ, Anyway he owns a few dealerships in West Palm and has asked me if i would like to relocate and run them. I have been with him for 7 years and he is a great guy.

I guess I am a little nervous, it would be a big move, I have alot of family and Friends up here but i hate the weather and the cost of living. :( I told my owner give me a few weeks to think about it.

My question is, what are some really nice areas around west palm as I know west palm is big bucks. I figure 30 miles is like a 30 minute ride to work. I am looking for newer homes, low crime, good schools, close to shops and malls. Thanks for any help. :cool:

Originally posted by njturbo
Hey Guys,

My owner owns a bunch of Dealerships here in NJ, Anyway he owns a few dealerships in West Palm and has asked me if i would like to relocate and run them. I have been with him for 7 years and he is a great guy.

I guess I am a little nervous, it would be a big move, I have alot of family and Friends up here but i hate the weather and the cost of living. :( I told my owner give me a few weeks to think about it.

My question is, what are some really nice areas around west palm as I know west palm is big bucks. I figure 30 miles is like a 30 minute ride to work. I am looking for newer homes, low crime, good schools, close to shops and malls. Thanks for any help. :cool:

Wellington is a quickly growing area in West Palm. Nice area, has everything you are looking for. Delray, is also another nice area, with everything your are looking for. Both are not exactly cheap, but you get what you pay for.

If you would consider moving south of West Palm, I would recommend Boca or where I live, Coral Springs. The schools in Coral Springs, are some of the best public schools in the Nation, and the area is very family oriented.

Good luck and PM me or email me if you have any other questions.

-Alex

Travis, you might also want to check out Jupiter and Port St. Lucie area........

FWIW, if you stay above WPB your insurance will be much cheaper!!!:) :cool:

It is actually cheaper to live in the Port Saint Lucie area and commute than to live in Palm Beach. Not only are the insurance and taxes cheaper, but the homes are much cheaper, too. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about the area.

Originally posted by lambturbo6
It is actually cheaper to live in the Port Saint Lucie area and commute than to live in Palm Beach. Not only are the insurance and taxes cheaper, but the homes are much cheaper, too. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about the area.

This is a very good point also. Your money will get you more, North of Palm Beach.

Thanks Guys. Is Coco Beach good, I also really like Wellington, looks nice there. :D

Cocoa Beach is way to far north for commuting. Like 2 hrs away. I have family in the Jupiter area its very nice there and you can still get a good house for the money.I agree that you should try and stay out of the WPB area and comute instead. I also have family in Coral Springs, very nice there but EXPENSIVE.

Good Luck

I grew up in Hobe Sound (just north of Jupiter). I think that Martin County or southern St. Lucie County (the towns from Jupiter up to Pt. St. Lucie) will be your best bet. My mother and brother still live in Hobe Sound; it is about the last place in S. FL that retains a small town feel.

I live in jupiter and love it great schools,property value going up and close to the beach.Its the last northern city in Palm beach.Great if you have kids,ok if your single.Hope Sound,stuart and port st lucie is nice also.St lucie being the cheapest and most north.Boca rich and snobby.Coral Springs is broward which has changed drastically. hope that helps

you could also check out Boynton Beach, Lantana, Lake worth (certain areas) you have the boynton mall close by some home are reasonably priced. check it out