Best way to make 500 rwhp easily/reliably?

Dr. Jeckel

Here is the proposed combo:
Rebuilt stock block w/ stock crank, stock rods and forged pistons
GN1 Heads (8bolt)
port matched intake
Roller cam setup
Roller Rockers
3" D.P. & Hooker exhaust
2800 stall
built trans
FMIC
F-body radiator/dual fans
LS1 MAF & translator
50# injectors
HV oil pump
Alcohol injection

I am debating on the size of turbo...either the TA60 like before or maybe the newer GT6152 or something similar. I would like to stay under 23 psi.
I liked the setup of my last car (in signature). I do not mind lag so much, since drag radials will be the stickiest rubber the car gets as it will not see track use, just street driving. I would rather have a stronger top end pull, than tire frying low end.
My goal is 500rwhp and a low 11 second capable car. If I get more, thats great, but the main focus is the most power, reliably. I don't want to be dancing on the edge.
I am open to any advice/comments anyone would have about anything I have written, so please share your thoughts.
Thank you, James.

I would go 8.5-1 compression and run a little more turbo. Id go with a bb turbo like a T66bb that Cotton has in stock and a 212-212 roller. Id also run a girdle on your short block and be very selective about who does the machine work. You will be on the edge with 50's and the above turbo unless you throw alot of alky at it. Be sure to contact the vendors on theis page about the trans. It will need some hard parts to be toally reliable for your application. The billet forward drum would be the minimum i would do for hard parts in you transmission. You didnt mention a torque converter or suspension work either. The stock axles should be replaced at this point also. A non locking converter will eat a lot of hp on the dyno making it harder to hit 500 rwhp, but doesnt always hurt the drag strip performance. I just encountered a couple of 500+hp LS1 cars with 6speeds and their performance didnt add up to 500+rwhp they dynoed a few weeks earlier. Dont be to dyno happy, because it doesnt tell you everything, and go with a good data logger like a wideband LM1 to dial it in for the kills.