You can type here any text you want

Best way to spend ~$200

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

kTrainHurricane

Vader Drives a GN
i was planning on doing a custom exhaust cause the shop said it would be like $170+tax, but when i went back today to get the job done they said $350+tax ...so now i have an un-spent $200 i was lookin to put to good use. Mods i've already done are in my sig. Any suggestions on what to do with this extra money? (WITHOUT sarcasm PLEASE!)

i just got the pypes system.
summit price matched jegs for 290.95
+ 20.00 off summit cupon
+ 15.00 off summit bucks gift card
276.00 whoo hooo!!!

save another 100.00 and get one

How did you get an extra $200 if the job cost more than what was estimated the first time?

i didnt ...i didnt end up getting the exhaust system - hence why i still have the $200 that was originally meant to be spent on it

...and i already got the scanmaster yesterday :cool:

Look into alky control or the pypes exhaust system and stated above

so since you guys are posting the alkycontrol website does that mean i should get that one over the one on FullThrottleSpeed? Is it worth the extra $80?

good freakin question i was askin myself the same thing lol. he said it was gonna be $85 per side for 3" exhaust over the axel, out the sides and everything whatever. i go back, then he started adding more stuff - $75 for a Y-pipe, $60 per side for piping from the Y-pipe to the "over the axel" pipes, and it ended up coming to $365, so he "cut me a deal" and said $350+tax

so since you guys are posting the alkycontrol website does that mean i should get that one over the one on FullThrottleSpeed? Is it worth the extra $80?

The FTS speed price is 454.99, and you need a 3 bar MAP sensor which is another 74.99=529.98

From me its 530.00 ;)

Its a South Florida thing :eek: :mad:

ohhh damn didnt even notice your username lol. Well i'll prolly end up buyin from you then ...might even drive up to Tampa one of these days. Just askin the questions cause i'm not too familiar with this stuff yet though, but thanks for the help!

Send it to me and I'll make good use of it for you.:biggrin: Seriously I will.:biggrin:
Put the money up and hang on to it for a while. Add more monthly until you get about 1k saved and then invest it for maximum yeild. With the market going crazy right now there are some good deals out there and in the next year you should be able to make a load if you play it right.

Buy a used SMC alky kit. It is not as nice as Razor's kit (i've used and installed both) but, if you have budget constraints you can get a nice used SMC kit right here for around that price...

Plug for Julio "Razor" he is very helpful with any TB questions plus great support with his product. I started with SMC, IMHO SMC was not near the kit that Julio sells.

Back