You can type here any text you want

Beware of this one

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

georgewe4

I was just looking on e-bay and noticed a GN for sale that I have actually stopped in to look at. It has been there for 2-3 years sitting at this place for sale. The paint job is crap. The fenders, doors and some other parts don't even line up. I think when I looked at it a year ago they wanted 14,000.
From a great distance it looks like a nice car. There are even areas of orange peel in the paint. This is a body shop/ auto repair shop. It has had no bids so obviously other people have noticed a few things :rolleyes:
heres the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Buic...iewItemQQcategoryZ6141QQitemZ4635772868QQrdZ1

Damb! Those pics do make it look good! So not worth the $10K huh? Too bad.... good locking out though!

I noticed how proudly they are showing the misaligned GN badges on the fender too (with no space between the two pieces) and the very obviously dyed black steering wheel and upper part of the steering column that has been painted black as well... Oh yeah - and the painted over license plate bracket on the back too - sweet! A little too "theft recovery rebuilt" for me!

Back