Beware of World Of Motorworks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOTE THE DATE ON THE LAST POST . 03/12/12 .. I DID GET MY MONEY BACK .. ON 03/12/13 PAUL CASTELBUONO WAS INDICTED ON SEVERAL CHARGES OF [CREDIT CARD FRAUD ] IN KANE COUNY ILLINOIS . IT IS TIME TO FACE THE MUSIC & PAY THE PIPER .. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL THAT PROVIDED TO THE CASE .. IT'S ROCK SOLID BECAUSE OF YOU . I'M SAD THAT A 20 YEAR FREINDSHIP ENDED THIS WAY . LIVE & LEARN .

Interesting to note there is a new seller on eBay "runseights", from Illinois, who is selling alot of what "World of Motorworks" sold.
Headlight bezels, grills, side marker lights with the darker amber lens, etc.

I really find this truly amazing. I met Paul a few years ago and have had a great relationship ever since. He has sold me some really nice parts and gave me some great deals. I know he went thru a rough patch a few years ago and was ripped off by a family member of several items and tools, that totaled thousands and thousands of dollars.
I hope he can work his way back to a good name. He has some very nice parts and really is a great guy.

Work his way to a good name? Paul STOLE thousands and thousands of dollars and you think with that type of action makes you a good guy? He is a liar and a thief.

*BuickBoy* said:
Work his way to a good name? Paul STOLE thousands and thousands of dollars and you think with that type of action makes you a good guy? He is a liar and a thief.

Then there is way more then I am aware of. I'm out.

Take care

Then there is way more then I am aware of. I'm out.

Take care
YEP .. he has been taken to court 48 times since 1999 too present as the defendant . good guy .. NOT . BLACK BOOK ONLINE INFO . has them all listed ,even the current case's . THIS IS ALL PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE . I wonder how many people just walked away, rather then take him to court .. hundreds- thousands ? who know's .. A GRIFTER WILL ALWAYS SEEM LEGIT, IT'S PART OF THE GAME .. :rolleyes:

Interesting to note there is a new seller on eBay "runseights", from Illinois, who is selling alot of what "World of Motorworks" sold.
Headlight bezels, grills, side marker lights with the darker amber lens, etc.
runseights .is no more . :D

runseights .is no more . :D

I have always thought this guy changed his name to Modern Muscle Performance/ luver770 on Ebay... Same M.O. Advertises other vendor items and always has more than 10 available... Items ship from different locations etc. Plus lets not foget the dreaded markup for shipping and evilbay fees... If its not him then maybe one of his proteges.....

RIFF RAFF says it all this is coming from the same guy that if you check with the Indiana Attorney Generals office and the BBB has numerous complaints and deceptive practices with his Mishawauka oil change shops his father must be turning in his Grave! To date he has lost all his fathers oil change business's!! This guy gives me a company check for parts and rights SHOP SUPPLIES on the memo!! I Have a GNX suspension installed for him in his car he beggs me not to discuss invoice with his wife his wife drives him to pick it up on September 18,2011 still to date never pays me the balance so that is my lose we were never friends friends dont do what he did!! 48 arrests first off before you shoot your big mouth off get some facts from trans union and the fraud department I had a employee that worked for our family business Castle Buick since 1999 steal my information and many court cases were from that he was arrested about 5 years ago in a stolen car with all fake information on him using my information!! Did you get that info Paul???? I may have 48 court cases for DRAG RACING!!! As for your rambiling on about the current case charge unathorized use of a credit card which customer did authorize!! You will see Buick Boy same Guy that well he was away in the military his father called and called my mother a BITCH over the phone!! Buick Boy calls my phone one night at 11PM my at the time 9 year old boy picks up my cell phone to have screaming at the top of his lungs you f---- in asshole cause a part was on back order!! Anyhow RIFF RAFF "Paul" knows the truth he owes our company $$$ and wants to air this all on the board which it does not belong!! Anybody that really knows me knows the parts and investment Worldofmotorworks.com made to the BUICK COMMUNITY it is and always will be your best interest at Heart!! MODERATORS if you read all this RIFF RAFF nonsense this stuff does not belong on the board for personnal vandetas!!

Or when you bring up about his wife or children you are a piece of work mr riff raff

Status
Not open for further replies.