Beware of World Of Motorworks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Insulted by Caps :confused: - I am surrounded by true tuff guys. :D
i love this place.
Forget talking bad about their mother just type in caps and see what happens. :mad:
BTW sorry for "stepping out of line"

If you are not actively helping in this thread keep your comments to your self!

sorry to hear that anyone got ripped off by World of MotorWorks - hope justice prevails in the end! Almost brought something from them
but thanks to info posted on Turbobuick.com I was forewarned.................:)

Insulted by Caps :confused: - I am surrounded by true tuff guys. :D
i love this place.
Forget talking bad about their mother just type in caps and see what happens. :mad:
BTW sorry for "stepping out of line"
edited this also ..i have only one person too gripe about .. and thats the owner of the mentioned company ..

If you have issues with a transaction with Oil Man create a feedback thread of your own.
If you have information about your dealings with Mr. Castle post here.
If you want to pop off to a Admin get ready for a vacation.
Any questions?

just so you know i'm not the one editing my posts .. i have asked a mod to look into this before today ..

ok .. after some help from some friends ... i had a group of early 20's misfits that worked for me and from store to store i had to fire everyone of them for stealing & other things .one of them just took off .. with that said i trusted one of them with an admin code for remote access ...this same person has filed a false complaint on my company at the b.b.b. and the attorney generals office.. has also left a bad review of my company on some web sites .. all this started last year ..when i caught him i removed his name and password from my system ..but i forgot about giving him the admin password when i was away and needed him reset the system .. this little puke has cause me a great deal of trouble i even suspect him of the robbery of one of my stores and damaging my wife's car .. and more .

File your complaints here ---->>>>> http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo...default.aspx&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13337529481851

I have been working with a dective in WOMWs city. I need a couple more papers to fill out for the bank to refund my money. I went and checked the parts to see if I received any receipts and I didn't receive any.

Glad to hear and i hope this crap stops tired of hearing about good guys getting ripped off!

Status
Not open for further replies.