*BEWARE* TYLER CLARK / BOOSTED RPS / marleyskater420

I know I can help. You guys and anyone else for that matter that is looking for someone, need to give this website below a try. Just enter their name and a known city. In this case, enter said person's name and Danville, CA. It's crazy the amount of info it gives you for free on just about anyone, including relatives' info, too. Hint, the email address is a dead give away. Dare I say, "Call mommy or daddy?"

WOW! You’re not kidding! Look at what it says:

Mr Tyler Allen Clark is 32 years old. Tyler's phone numbers include (925) 263-2363. Tyler's email addresses include foxskaterdude1@hotmail.com. Tyler's possible relatives include Breanna M Clark, Brennan Houston Clark, Colleen M Clark, Robert J Clark, Thomas A Clark.

Tyler's most recent address is 330 Glasgow Cir, Danville, CA 94526-2910. Tyler previously lived at 5656 Tree Ln, Castro Valley, CA 94552-2648. Tyler previously lived at 124 Oceano Ave, APT 1, Santa Barbara, CA 93109-2287.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2d0e95e1fe040dc3a891637cfaa5d997.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is an update to end this thread: Tyler Clark’s (marleyskater420) debt has been cleared. Out of respect to the person(s) who made recovery possible I am keeping the details private but I will say my situation with Tyler was probably a little different than the others who lost money to him which is what made recovery a bit easier for me. I do not have any additional information that would help others recover. I have not had any contact with Tyler since I first posted nor do I know where he is to this day.

I’m only posting this because unlike Tyler Clark I am a man of my word. In my original post I stated I would update his status if his debt was cleared, so here I am fulfilling that obligation. I hope the many others who were scammed by Tyler will eventually get their retribution one way or another when he eventually resurfaces…

I really hate reading all this about him , I talked with him several times on the phone , Or listened mostly cause he talks a lot , and he sent me several different parts and all he wanted was just to pay shipping . Now they was minor things but it was really cool of him to do that . He always said to pay it forward and that's what I have tried to do also . He talked about a Grey on Grey D84 he had and was trying to get it running . Who knows what issues he has and I can't blame anyone being very pissed that he screwed them . I hope for all involved he makes things right . Its never to late .

I really hate reading all this about him , I talked with him several times on the phone , Or listened mostly cause he talks a lot , and he sent me several different parts and all he wanted was just to pay shipping . Now they was minor things but it was really cool of him to do that . He always said to pay it forward and that's what I have tried to do also . He talked about a Grey on Grey D84 he had and was trying to get it running . Who knows what issues he has and I can't blame anyone being very pissed that he screwed them . I hope for all involved he makes things right . Its never to late .
Ever since I posted this many people have come forward to tell their story and to help, be it by phone, email, or PM and I thank every one of them for doing so. I've been introduced to so many great people I probably would not have crossed paths with otherwise. To this day some are still helping me or have offered to help with anything I need for my current build. These are the Buick people that quietly uphold our "Going Fast with Class" motto day in and day out. This is the silver lining in this ordeal.

Keith, having heard many other stories, giving out free parts or even expensive tools in some cases, was likely his way of gaining your trust to set you up down the road. I know that may be an unfair judgement to make about someone but after hearing other peoples stories, his scam started out exactly that way. I'm glad it didn't turn out that way for you.

Gee, I wonder if he is related to the other "CLARK" who fucked me over with used junk parts on my NEW engine rebuild.
Seem to have the same MO !
Karma is a MFer if you look up his reviews, as he has learned from ignoring me. Scumbag !

I'm not so sure on the karma thing. If someone is strung out on drugs and needs to screw people it may not stop until they kill someone with their car like the 7 bikers in NH. I hope he can straighten out before that.

I knew Tyler and also felt like he was up to no good. Too bad for all the people he screwed over. Tyler helped me out a bit. Believe it or not I ended up with some great parts from him. I hope he pays everyone back and makes peace. Drugs screws up everything!!!!

ALL THIS TOOK PLACE AROUND DEC/26/2018

IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR HIM THE LAST COUPLE MONTHS HE HAS THE SAME NUMBER JUST DOESNT ANSWER IT. He also ordered parts for me and never gave them to me also removed pieces from my motor marked it with blue tape and NEVER CAME BACK TO FIX IT!!!

THE PROBLEM HERE IS THAT TYLER CLARK HAS A VERY BAD DRUG ADDICTION PROBLEM THAT I SEEN PERSONALLY THIS IS WHY EVERYBODY IS LOSING WITH THIS GUY! HE WAS JUST LIVING IN THE “HAYWARD CA “AREA AS OF THIS YEAR HAVENT HEARD FROM HIM OR SEEN HIM SINCE...

TYLER CLARK
330 GLASGOW CIRCLE
DANVILLE CA 94526

707-362-6030 CELL # FYI he took his voice off his voicemail...

THE ABOVE ADDRESS IS HIS MOMS ADDRESS THAT HE WAS SENDING MY PARTS TO AND HIS # THAT HE IS STILL USING JUST NOT ANSWERING IT... HERE’S A FEW PICS TO SHOW YOU I AINT PLAYING

TYLER CLARK IF YOU SEEN THIS POST WHICH I KNOW YOU HAVE GIVE US OUR SHIT BACK AND GO YOUR MARRY WAY✌️...

YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CANT HIDE !!!! THE GN TURBO COMMUNITY WANTS ANSWERS!

Attachments

• C2CE2CF4-748A-48E7-BAFD-142A71D8096C.png
    C2CE2CF4-748A-48E7-BAFD-142A71D8096C.png
    201.8 KB · Views: 97
  • E5683BF4-E423-401E-A21D-7247670CC393.jpeg
    E5683BF4-E423-401E-A21D-7247670CC393.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 100
  • B28BCFF0-320F-4F5A-8973-5F9F5D3E1F10.jpeg
    B28BCFF0-320F-4F5A-8973-5F9F5D3E1F10.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 102
  • B17259C1-E054-47BB-9E5B-6E81AC6BB9AA.jpeg
    B17259C1-E054-47BB-9E5B-6E81AC6BB9AA.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 94
Ain't it a bitch when you work hard for your money, put your trust in someone and pay them to do the right work for you and scumbags like Tyler Clark and Richard Clark are out there to just fuck you over.
They will fuck the wrong person and when that person finally catches up with them they probably cry like a little bitch when the well deserved ass stomping begins.
Anyone who takes your money, puts it in their pocket and blatantly steals it from you deserves a stay in the hospital. Hopefully sooner than later.
Both these Clark dudes are scum pond bottom feeders in my book, or lowdown POS, which ever you prefer. They'll get there's in due time.
RC better not come to any events I attend or the ass stomping may commence right there in front of all his devoted nut luggers !