You can type here any text you want

big Injectors/computer/chip question

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RED LS1

I have these injectors which appear to be 85lbs PTE but have 76.5 scribed into them. I'm gonna flow one to find out

Anyway. Is there a chip that will andle these? Is there other mods that need to be done to the computer short of a stand alone?

Does anyone run stock computers with 75lb or larger injectors?

Thanks

You can run those injectors on a chip but you will need to have the stock ECM modified with low impedance drivers. You can check with Bob Bailey (TurboBob) to have this done. Not sure if he's doing them still because the drivers are getting hard to find.
I use TurboTweak for my chips to run 75 lb injectors. Eric Marshall makes a great chip with adjustable fueling and timing.
It's typical to have lower than advertised flow numbers on Precision's injectors. I think they flow them at a lower pressure.

As far As i know they make 80lb high impedance injectors, anything bigger is usually low impedance. The biggest chip available out there is for 120's so far.

In the old days anything over 50 lb/hr was low impedance and needed the ECM mod but now there are 60's and 80's availabe that are high impedance and don't require the modification.

Back