You can type here any text you want

Big man with the Civic

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
hey ars, nice photo i seen the same one at roswell, do you work for the goverment? anyway my problem is i dont type what im thinking. yes i know there are v4 and others. slant, straight, v, hell i almost got into a fight with a friend in h.s said his volks was a 5 cylinder turbo, " what a 5.... smack" but proved wrong. i ment the jap crap, as far as i know there only inlines but prove me wrong im always willing to admit to **** ups and i shall learn. i wish i could speak for others. see ya

your putting a gn motor in a vega???
The motor should be here anytime soon,87 intercolled.
Found this great site for h-bodys-----> http://p206.ezboard.com/bv8hbodytalk
You'll find a 71-73 on there.They are getting really hard to find.
I know this is off topic but heres a pic of my ride
kevin_vega2.jpg

holy smokes what is this thing

They don't make turbos for 6 cyls, only v4's"
Oh NO!!!!!!!! You guys will have to help me out then! What in the world is this snail like thing on my buick! Weird can opener? Maybe a hairdryer for them days leaving late for work? Maybe its a real snail on steriods that got stuck under my hood eeeeekkkkkkk!!! help help help hahahahhahaha No clue on most out there Daniel

Did he really say V4? From what I recall Civics only have I4's and I thought Neons also had inline 4's.

I do like Dodges ad campaign right now for the SRT-4. Simply stated "IMPORT'S, prepare for EXPORT" :D

Originally posted by TommyV8
This is the last place I'd see people making fun of SRT-4's. In the 1980's Buick introduced these Turbocharged Regals and people couldn't believe they could be fast without having a lot of cubic inches, but they were wrong. Now people are making fun of the SRT-4, which runs high 13's at over 100 mph stock and is easy to modify. It's also quite affordable. Me and my 346 cubic inch V8 have been humbled more than once. Gotta give credit where credit is due.;)
Hey Progress, have I met you in St. Louis? I remember a young Asian guy like you came into the Blockbuster Video at Page and 170 where I work and he had a cute girlfriend and a really nicely modified Grand National.

Ha, yea that's me. How'd you know? I can't remember which girl I was with... what did she look like? Just so I can remember who I was with that day...

By the way I'm 18.

I don't remember exactly what she looked like, except that she was very attractive. I remembered that day because that is the only time I've ever seen anyone driving a Grand National and talked to them about it; you never see them around here.

you work on them there 52's up there in minot, it is nice to see yung uns like me into domestic power all them ricers make me cringe, i am at barksdale and i am 20

Originally posted by DeltaT
The secret to the SRT-4 (Ricer version) is to add 1 or more V-Tec stickers, plus a few unknown Japanese character stickers. This 'uncorks' the entire system and cuts a well-know 2 seconds of the quarter mile time.

Adding a huge fart can is like strapping on a mini jet engine. Good for another 1 second reduction.

I love this high tech stuff - it's so mysterious, like voodoo even. You just go faster.

I think reclining your seat wayyy back helps the aerodynamics as well. It must, because so many wicked fast cars are doing it.

J

Hey DeltaT, cut it out your killing me! I haven't laughed that hard in awhile!! Thanks. :)

Back