BIG PARTS LIST, Bought 3 more Parts cars, and did some Spring cleaning. Tons added!

Drivers Side Rear black filler, what kind of shape is it in? Front filler? Black?

I have passenger side front, but Im out of drivers side front. I'll take the rear drivers side filler out of the car and let you know te condition, it looks good on the car.

ok im interestd in the 84-87 ttype header panel w/hole filled ($130) , grey ttype upper door panels ($50), and the grey console u have listed for ($30)shipped is this center console the big base piece that sits on the floor board ? thanx

Console shifter plate(Plate on console that goes around the shifter)$25

Sent you a PM 4 days ago but forgot to post. Whoops.....

ok im interestd in the 84-87 ttype header panel w/hole filled ($130) , grey ttype upper door panels ($50), and the grey console u have listed for ($30)shipped is this center console the big base piece that sits on the floor board ? thanx

I have the ttype header panel w/hole filled ($130) and the grey ttype upper door panels ($50), the upper door panels are for crank windows. The base piece has already sold.

Griffin Radiator

Good afternoon sir
I'll take the Griffin Radiator. Please let me know how much shipped to 33408 and how you would like to be paid. Thanks kindly.
Ross

I dont have the 86/87 MAF, I have the door escucheons, but I'll will have to check and see if I have all 4. I just sold a set and Im not sure I have all of them. Is there any prefered color on the B pillar trim?

No no preference. Im ordering a can of paint from GBody to redo some Interior parts anyways. Let me know on the prices!

Thanks
ZNix

ok thats kool ill take the header panel for ($130) i pm'd u send me details about where to make the payment to thanx