BIG PARTS LIST, Bought 3 more Parts cars, and did some Spring cleaning. Tons added!

Griffin Radiator

Thanks Bob. I'll take it. Email me how you would like to be paid and a price shipped to 33408. Thanks. Ross

No no preference. Im ordering a can of paint from GBody to redo some Interior parts anyways. Let me know on the prices!

Thanks
ZNix

Regarding the B pillar trim, do you need the long trim pieces that are in the door jam(They run from the bottom of the door up to the roof at the rear of the door) or the pieces around the quarter window and below the quarter window. I have all 3 pieces for both sides.

I have all 4 door escucheons.

Regarding the B pillar trim, do you need the long trim pieces that are in the door jam(They run from the bottom of the door up to the roof at the rear of the door) or the pieces around the quarter window and below the quarter window. I have all 3 pieces for both sides.

I have all 4 door escucheons.

The long trim piece that goes from the floor to the roof. I need both passenger and driver side. Could you send pictures of the door escucheons and the trim please? Email: xxthisisntzackxx@aol.com

Thanks
Znix

astroroof weatherstrip

I am looking for the weatherstrip that seals to the glass on the astroroof...mine is cracked. shipped to 59714. thanks!