You can type here any text you want

BIG PARTS LIST, Lots more added, Moving sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
re:parts

hey bob long time no see. i am looking for the following if you still have it:84 Gold bucket seats $300 with rear seats $400
E mail me for any other tan(Gold) interior pieces have the entire interior
lower and upper door panels a pillar trim what else do you have?
1- PS Turbo plastic wheel well $80
87 gn Heater box(Complete heater box, For AC car) $100
I was wondering if you were willing to partial trade for some n/a 109 turbo blocks. you can call me at 203-623-6516 .....Dave
i will of course come pick up/deliver these items

hey bob long time no see. i am looking for the following if you still have it:84 Gold bucket seats $300 with rear seats $400
E mail me for any other tan(Gold) interior pieces have the entire interior
lower and upper door panels a pillar trim what else do you have?
1- PS Turbo plastic wheel well $80
87 gn Heater box(Complete heater box, For AC car) $100
I was wondering if you were willing to partial trade for some n/a 109 turbo blocks. you can call me at 203-623-6516 .....Dave
i will of course come pick up/deliver these items

E mailed you.

Blackout headlight bezels $60 for both

Hi, Are these headlite buckets? If so, what condition are they in? Are they sagging or chipped? I need a nice set of headlite buckets for my car, mine sag and are chipped up. Let me know. Thanks, Tom.

Interested in fiberglass front bumper (mfg?) and shifter with t-handle (color?).
Thanks, DGC

I want the "Pulleys(86-87 underdrive pulleys(crank and alt)) for $35

Bob

Waiting for your address so i can send payment for the 87 a/c lines and battery cable guide if you tell me the total for the turbo inner fenders with shipping u can ship all togather
Thanks
Gene

Back