BIG PARTS LIST, Parting a 85GN and a 87GN Oct 2010 update

Got the pix. I'll take a package deal on everything, including the pass side filler.
My ship zip is 76065. PM or email your pay info. Thx, -Tim

I checked the cost of shipping its $17 to your zip code. As a package deal $105 shipping included for all the parts you listed including the filler.

i need the factory metal brackets the hold up the stock radio in place in the dash and also need the radio plaque let me know if u have them pics too thankyou

What did the booster set up come off of? It's used correct? Was it working when you took it off? Will you take USPS money order? I don't deal with paypal. thanks

sounds good to me so 30 total for metal brackets and radio plaque right? can u please send me pics asap so i can send payment i want to see the condition of the radio bezel plaque thank you

do you have the two tranny linkage connectors, 1 from the column and the other from the shifter. the two items marked in red

Attachments

• gn parts 156.jpg
    gn parts 156.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 110
sounds good to me so 30 total for metal brackets and radio plaque right? can u please send me pics asap so i can send payment i want to see the condition of the radio bezel plaque thank you

Sorry I read it quick. $30 shipped for the brackets. $50 for brackets and radio plaque with in the US.

t parts

i need these items

grey lower concert sound panels.
grey center console. these still available?also sent a email.thanks.