You can type here any text you want

big stuff 3 install manual?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

summit

Anyone seen an actual install manual or instructions on a BS3 system? We have previously installed a generation 1 BS3, but had to poke and plod throught the tables due to lack of instructions. We are about to get a generation 3 with much more bells and whistles to install on a different car, maybe it will have instructions on the disc this time instead of having to call Harry at PTE to walk us through every screen? Looked online at www.bigstuff3.com, but the manual is not currently available for download. I thought I saw it there a few days ago, but when I checked again when I had time to print it it showed not currently available.

Greg Kring
Arlington, Texas
87 GN 9.05@150

If your email provider can take a 7mb file i can email it to you

I tried to email you , but it bounced. Please email file to gkring@comcast.net

is this a file you downloaded or was it on an install disk? We could not find a manual on our install for the gen 1 version, maybe it comes with the newest gen 3?
Thanks,
Greg Kring

this was downloaded from the website. Willl try and email you.

Greg,

If you are buying the Gen 3 with a plug and play harness from PTE, the installation instructions in the manual (all on CD) are useless. The manual appears to be very good at describing the screens and setup.

I should have my new Gen 3 system running today.

Dave

I would have went with the gen 7 dfi, but thats just my preference.

I may soon have that opportunity when I return this POS "Plug and Pray" BigStuff system.

I hate being someone's experiment. Their system is NOT ready for commercial sale.

Dave

WHat seems to be the problem with it, just wondered, i have played with the gen 1 software and did not like it compared to the fast. The dfi software is very complicated from what i have seen also, but it has so many nice features that i may have to deal with it, in the future if i pick up the system:confused:

I had a few issue with the plug and play harness and a firmware issue. Harry at PTE is helping me thru the issues.

Dave

Back