***BIG Thanks TB.COM NATS***

V6RACER

The true 8 Second 109!
First and foremost, Richard Clark, Thank you for your hospitality! That was just amazing how used your time and equipment to help any and everyone that was up for the event! I was in awe of the thought and knowledge you put into everything you do. I appreciate the time you took with me to talk about transmission hydralics etc. and the tools that you let us use without question. I didn't get to see everything but if it is anything like the 10% of what I did see, that is incredible! Can't wait for the next event. You, in my opinion, are the epitome of going fast with Class!

Shane- Thanks for understanding the racers and giving back to the racers with a great event and even better payouts than I've ever recieved to date! It takes a lot of $$ and a gamble to put on a race like you did. Thank you for taking the leap! I have no problem supporting someone like yourself in any future events.

Clint- Thank you for being flexible (cool down time) and making this event outstanding! You work harder than any other track "manager" I've ever witnessed. You continually asked all the racers what we needed and answered any questions we had.

Precision Turbo & Engine- AWESOME Payout and great products! Thanks for continuing to support the Buick racing world.

Don Cruz- I know I keep telling people how good my engine is but, I don't think everyone realizes that you are the "MAN" behind the power! Going back 5 years ago I never realized that I'd have a car that runs the number over and over again like I have. You pulled me back into the Buick world 5 years ago after I had given up. Thanks for being great with an engine and an even better friend!

Cal & Holly Hartline- It is amazing what these two do for our community. Great Parts and Service and Support! Thank you again!

Josh White- My "crew chief" for spending those long hours in the shop, driving to the events, and helping with the expenses to make this happen. You are my eyes and ears when I'm strapped in! Now it's your turn to let me do the same for you in your car!

Paul Ferry- What can I say, Great Products. I run all of Paul's suspension products an appreciated all his setup support!

Dusty Bradford- Awesome tech advice and knowledge of torque convertors and racing in general!

For anyone that didn't attend this event you missed out. Best payouts for any Buick event and full range of classes for everyone to join in and participate!

I'm just sorry I missed the beginning of the week and all the presentations that were given. Gotta work sometime to fund this racing addiction. lol

Thank you Jason!

IMO the racers are one of, if not the, main reason people come to the events. I know how much it costs to come to one so you guys deserve respect and and some money to make it worth while!

Congrats on the win and the 2nd in TSO! You made TurboBuick.com history:cool:

Congrats Jason. Your definately one of the hardest working, hard core racers I see at these events. I learned more about the transmission side of it as well when you had 3 tranny's spread across the bench;) See ya'll soon.

I couldn't get there this year. Really wanted to. Counting the days to next year.
Having helped organize some things no where near this kind of event I know it is a bunch of work.

My hat is off to all that put it together.

Can I suggest for next year a class for not really good looking cars that aren't reliable, have torn interiors and scratches, and are not real fast. I think I could win at least a participant ribbon next year!! :eek::tongue:

Thanks to everyone who puts on the events to keep our TR lifestyle going.