You can type here any text you want

Big Thanks to Lou Czarnota at Lou's Auto

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

818GN

Banned
Hi,

Just wanted to say thanks to Lou at Lou's Auto. I purchased an 87 Grand National a few months ago w/ many mods done by the previous owner. Took it to Lou for an Alky kit and an overall check up. Had a minor stalling issue as well. He went through the car form end to end, correcting the issues at hand. He answered all my questions, was 100% straight up with me, and stands behind his work!!!

Picked up the car today and it runs great. It pulls hard and is a blast to drive.

Once again, I would definitely recommend Lou's Auto to anyone that needs a trusted source to work on their TR or GN.

Right on, perfect description. You forgot his since of humor, and how worked up he gets about politics! That Lou built engine really came alive with my new turbo, and I have complete confidence in the block.

It's the little things he does, he fixes the little stuff we all have with 20 some odd year old cars.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. Just trying to give people their moneys worth especially with this bad economy.These compliments give testament as where the right place is to get your Buick work done. Regards Lou

Lou is all about meeting your goals if they're obtainable. Meaning a good foundation & budget of course. :)

IMG_1850.jpg

Back