You can type here any text you want

Big wheelie on 26x8.5 slicks

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
dang! that caught me off guard. cant hang them any higher
You should have been in the driver seat. I didn't expect it to do that either.
Best times i've had so far is 5.62 at 127 in the 1/8 mile with a best 60' of 1.37 before i got it to hook. did a 1.42 on the wheelie pass with the back tires.​

Steve what is your Rear and Front Suspension SETUP?, pinion angle etc etc, damn that thing is hooking. :)

Wow, that could have gotten ugly but glad you made it to the other end safely and in one piece!

Rear is baseline suspension kit i just installed.Pinion is about 2 degrees down, strange double adjustable hocks all 4 corners.Fronts are coilovers with TRZ coilover kit and trz lower control arms and stock upper arms with global west bushings.Fab nine rearend with 3.50 gear and spool. I worked at it a year and a half to get it to work.

Rear is baseline suspension kit i just installed.Pinion is about 2 degrees down, strange double adjustable hocks all 4 corners.Fronts are coilovers with TRZ coilover kit and trz lower control arms and stock upper arms with global west bushings.Fab nine rearend with 3.50 gear and spool. I worked at it a year and a half to get it to work.

what springs are you using in the rear?

What motor /engine/turbo combo is running 5.62 @ 127 in the 8th? I've always liked following your progress. Keep up the good work.

260 "stage II TA heads ,V1 front mount ,Precision 7675 cast wheel 76 4 bolt turbo, PTC convertor, 400 turbo, 3.50 gear, She weighs about 3300 with me on board. I'm running a local limited 8.5 class. No boost controllers or traction control allowed. I think it'll go 5.40's now that it hooks if i can get it under control.

Steve, I am collecting parts to come race xos with you:)

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

260 "stage II TA heads ,V1 front mount ,Precision 7675 cast wheel 76 4 bolt turbo, PTC convertor, 400 turbo, 3.50 gear, She weighs about 3300 with me on board. I'm running a local limited 8.5 class. No boost controllers or traction control allowed. I think it'll go 5.40's now that it hooks if i can get it under control.
What are the limits on boost control? No AMS/Boostleash/etc?? or nothing at all?

There are a couple things you can set up to help control launch etc, without an AMS.

Back