BigDaddy

Allright.....I've got the green light to post now...

Attachments

• first run 014 (medium) (small).jpg
    first run 014 (medium) (small).jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 242
..interior shot...

Attachments

• first run 020 (small).jpg
    first run 020 (small).jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 243
..last one.....thanks NJTURBO....

Attachments

• first run 024 (small) (2).jpg
    first run 024 (small) (2).jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 236
hey nice rides wish mine was painted already its primered right now but maybe soon ok question for racemybuick i seen ur motor lookin nice wat i wanna ask u is, that gauge that u have right by the fuel regulator wat gauge is that ? im thinkin its ur fuel pressure gauge can i run the gauge to the inside of my car into a pillar ? thanx oh one more thing is that gauge u have there hooked up onto that valve or watever u call thats right on top of the fuel rail that has a cap on it ?

No Problem guys. Big Daddy cool deal took me a little while to figure it out but we got it. Dam you Hot Air guys have some SWEET rides. ;) :cool:

turbo booster that is the fuel pressure gauge you cant mount it in the car in a pod they say its not safe and to hook it up you would have to use a valve removal tool like for a bicycle tire i think its called a shrader vavle tool and take it out make sure you use either teflon tape or thread sealer i have mine run so it mounts on the lip of the hood its nice poston sells them hope this helps

Anthony

Be sure and take notice of the Kentucky key fob in the interior shot.....we bleed bue !

I never get tired of looking at that car!

I still have the Popular Hot Rodding issue with his car in it!

Thanks for all your help over the phone on my car Lee!!! Even though you probably don't remember it. (many years ago... like 1996? I think?)

that is the LT Car? I also have that GM HT mag article....Ebay!!! lol

I am trying to figure out how that guage pod was mad in that car!!! it looks sooo sweet! nice car, nice paint!!! everything about that car is sweet!!! I cant wait to see the slips!

John

That gauge pod was mad from Stainless Steel. He bent a piece up and drilled 3 holes in it. It has a strap in the back that goes to a screw behind the dash bezel.....I've got one that isn't on a car that I could snap a pic of and send it to ya.......Ron's custom Auto makes one similiar to that but the material they use isn't as nice as OEM.

Originally posted by boosted84
make sure you use either teflon tape or thread sealer

The thread is -4 SAE/JIC,you can get it at any competent hydraulic hose and fitting shop.

Also,DO NOT use teflon tape on SAE/JIC/AN fittings.All it will do is get in the way,and may in fact cause a leak.Teflon tape is for NPT(national pipe thread) fittings ONLY.

Trust me on this one fellas,4 years wrenchin on hydraulics in the Marines,then 4 years at a hydraulic hose and fitting shop you figure out what needs what:cool: .

Oh yeah,and for those that haven't figured it out yet,that's Lee Thompson's car...:D

racemybuick,

He may have been in GM HTP, but I'm talking about Popular Hot Rodding in the mid 90's... '95??? if I'm remembering right.

Big Daddy, you'd know as well as anyone what issue that was...

Also, I second WFO on the pipe thread tape on those fittings. I don't run thread tape on mine. I almost posted the same thing when I read that...

I just dug it out today, and you ar eabsolutely right....It is PHR. I am a dufus...I get GMHT mag becuase of all the buick articles, I just figured...lol...I'm a dumb ass!

Anyway, the pod I was refering to was the verticle pod that runs along the dash pad? Is that the one you were refering to that is stainless?

Anyway...the car is bad ass, I am a dumb ass, and I hope my hot air will move it's ass!!!

John