Bigfoot

mr_nate

Chemically Engineered
Any of you guys see this yet?
Some people supposidly found the corpse of bigfoot, heres the news article:

'Bigfoot' Trackers Claim They've Found Their Prey - News Story - KTVU San Francisco

Heres this pic:
LiveLeak-dot-com-212896-thawedcreat.jpg

Searching For Bigfoot - Special Announcement has more info

Yeah, looked at it some more, seems that Tom Biscardi dude is behind it, a few years back he claimed he captured one and wanted to put on a pay perveiw to show it....seems like its all BS at this point..

Too Bad though, My friend John Green (well known BigFoot researcher)

Google John Green bigfoot for info on him

Anyway we were talking on the phone tonight about it and got a good laugh

I live in GA where the bigfoot village supposedly is. If you go to a Wal mart after midnight in one of those little red neck towns in the mountains, you'll see them too. Its like Chubaka and Andre the Giant mated.

I live in GA where the bigfoot village supposedly is. If you go to a Wal mart after midnight in one of those little red neck towns in the mountains, you'll see them too. Its like Chubaka and Andre the Giant mated.

Bigfoot shops at Walmart?

how you know this is a hoax is that if Bigfoot really did live in Northern Georgia, he would have been shot, smoked and eaten years ago.

Bigfoot shops at Walmart?

how you know this is a hoax is that if Bigfoot really did live in Northern Georgia, he would have been shot, smoked and eaten years ago.

HAHA, yeah thats true, but its a whole village of Bigfoot like things....supposedly. I'll tell ya, I'd make fun of this guy, but he'll make more $ of the BS hoax, than i will all year honest and legit. So that makes who the fool?!

HAHA, yeah thats true, but its a whole village of Bigfoot like things....supposedly. I'll tell ya, I'd make fun of this guy, but he'll make more $ of the BS hoax, than i will all year honest and legit. So that makes who the fool?!

Hummm... Maybe they aren't "good eatin". Too chewy or something.

That would be the only reason they are still around.

If you live near a whole village of them you need to start video taping, son. You can be rich, too.

Jim

Tons of them here in KY.

These are not the older/full grow bigfoot you read about. They stand around 5ft tall, can be seen in rural farms during the summer and are originally from mexico. I know one year national geographic and the INS tried to capture some of them but, they all ran. Yes, they do hang out in walmart. Strange critters.

Tons of them here in KY.

These are not the older/full grow bigfoot you read about. They stand around 5ft tall, can be seen in rural farms during the summer and are originally from mexico. I know one year national geographic and the INS tried to capture some of them but, they all ran. Yes, they do hang out in walmart. Strange critters.
Yeah,I saw a few in Bowling Green,but they didn't show up at the Nationals.