Billet aluminum pulleys - Let's continue on, shall we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
keep supporting TRCUSTOMS and his stolen products

Keep posting and continue showing people what a freaking moron you are.:rolleyes: Inspector Clouseau, did you finish your investigation on who else is selling these?

Why don't you post your real name as requested before, punk behind the keyboard??

the big issue is how you and your BIG BAD supplier are stealing the ideas of a great engineer like RJC

Well, RJC was NOT the first person to make a girdle for our engines, which is the basis for his company if I'm correct. So I guess he stole that idea too....wheres the outrage here...?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I am going to lay all the damn cards on the table for everyone... I am tired of this crap...

This all started a few years ago with some chinese product. Well the supplier got pissed, FOR WHATEVER REASON I AM NOT ARGUING THAT, and started selling to a NON BOARD SUPPORTING vendor. The rest is pretty much history... 1 NON COPIED product turned into multiple parts being copied and sold numerous times over... This is where the majority of the newer stuff comes from... That is the west coast low down...

It is not Mark's fault, he had NOTHING to do with this!

There is CHINESSE stuff coming in on BOTH coasts! The east coast supplier did the same thing... COPY COPY COPY! They have a few original products, yes! Where do you think all these cranks come from... Neither of the 2 main recipients are supporters of this board:eek: It isn't a coincidence either:wink: Not calling names either way, many of you know who they are...

Far as Mark H. goes. He is a great vendor on this board. He always supports us and always willing to help. Yes he is giving a set of these away for Nov. I will be announcing it tomorrow. If anyone has followed Mark's products he goes about it differently than most. He is honest and open about stuff. He offers us different options for our cars. Alot of the pretty stuff:biggrin: I really appreciate him and his contribution to this board...

Far as Jason, everyone knows that Jason does FIRST CLASS work. He does do all the R&D and seems quite obese, in a good way, with making sure his products are just that, FIRST CLASS! He to is a great supporter of this board and the community and a long time racer and a part of TSM history! Losing guys like him would really hurt the community...

Here is the deal. Some people are going to stay loyal to one vendor or another no matter what. Everyone knows you have Cal's guys, Cotton's guys, Billy's guys, the northern guys (they have there on deal:tongue::biggrin:) etc... I think you get the point.... Just pay attention to people's signatures sometimes, it becomes quite obvious... That is just life! Just like Chevy vs Ford....

Then you have the average TR owner that is price shopping... Can you blame them, NO!!!

Just remember, in the end it is BUSINESS! Do your homework and buy what you want to buy. It doesn't hurt to call a vendor first and talk with them. If you plan on spending money with someone it doesn't hurt to make sure you can communicate up front...

I really debate making this last statement in this thread but I am what I am... I was so happy to see Mark post these pictures because I FIRMLY believe in buying American as much as possible! One of the primary reasons the economy is in the shape it is in is over IMPORTATION. America needs to get back to producing our own products. The Chinese hold so much of our money not only because of our ignorant Government but because of all the junk we have bought from them... Jay and I have been back and forth dozens of times on sending off our headers to China to be made. I rather not sale one damn set than do that... We buy some parts from RJC for them:biggrin: Might not make an ant hills difference in the world's economy but it does to me:smile:

I have spent many a dollar with Mark, Jason, and Bigwood Racing and have always received top notch products and service. All these vendors are on the same team, I don't understand the conflict here. Whenever possible, I buy products made in the USA, even if it means spending more money.

I FIRMLY believe in buying American as much as possible!

I'm telling you man, that guy in the first pic is Chinese. Just look at him. Look at the deplorable working conditions there.

It takes two seconds to figure out which machine shop this is.

You need to do a better job blacking out the shop name. Took me about 2 seconds to find it.

You need to do a better job blacking out the shop name. Took me about 2 seconds to find it.

+1 :biggrin:

If you buy a t-shirt from any one besides the original company that made them you are supporting a thief!!!! :eek:

Just remember, in the end it is BUSINESS! Do your homework and buy what you want to buy. It doesn't hurt to call a vendor first and talk with them. If you plan on spending money with someone it doesn't hurt to make sure you can communicate up front...
But Mark doesn't take phone calls!;)

The horror!:biggrin: Jeez, have been doing business with Kevin Williams for 10 years and have only spoken on the phone with him once!:D Thanks for the ttt Otto!

Those pics prove it. Look at that Chinese sweatshop! :rolleyes:

I thought marred4life and all of his boyfriends got banned from here a long time ago? FWIW that guy is a complete moron and the fact that he feels the need to trash your company is proof positive that you guys are freaking awesome and your product is great. I bought a nitrous switch panel from you guys and it looks fantastic.

Keep up the good work, Mark. Marred4life, go dive off a tall building.

GNbooster87

Hey guys, let's not pick on gnbooster87 too much. He must have fallen on bad times out in L.A. California because he is driving a pristine Malibu wagon.

Attachments

• gnboost87.jpg
    gnboost87.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 367
Mark, I have a deal for you. How about you send me a trial set for my car and see how well they hold up for you. That way people can judge them if they want. Sound fare? I will even cover shipping!

keep supporting TRCUSTOMS and his stolen products

Who are you??? :confused:

Mark, I just stumbled onto this thread and read the closed one. I have to say it was comical to predict what the naysayers would say as well as the typical e-mail I read from the guy who thinks just because he makes something nobody else ever should.

I wonder if the "mass e-mailer" went out??" :eek: :biggrin:

Nice pulleys...

Ziggy: You have gone way too far overboard and way too many insults directed at Mark Hueffman to live through this one.

09-09-1982 Ziggy (marred4life)(09-09-82/08-14-08) 1,355 posts
09-09-1987 Ziggy (gnbooster87)(08-18-04 / present) 781 posts
09-09-1987 Ziggy (LS1ZIGG) (11-11-08 / 11-12-08) 7 posts
09-09-1987 Ziggy (wagon109) (11-12-08 / 11-13-08) 0 posts
09-09-1987 Ziggy (gear644) (11-14-08 / 11-28-08) 29 posts

Say "Goodnight" Zig.
I'll be looking for you to pop up under AKA's and / or aliases just for fun. Ask Harold how much I enjoy doing that.
Enjoy the forum for the short length of time that you have left.
C'YA

Ziggy: You have gone way too far overboard and way too many insults directed at Mark Hueffman to live through this one.

09-09-1982 Ziggy (marred4life)(09-09-82/08-14-08) 1,355 posts
09-09-1987 Ziggy (gnbooster87)(08-18-04 / present) 781 posts
09-09-1987 Ziggy (LS1ZIGG) (11-11-08 / 11-12-08) 7 posts
09-09-1987 Ziggy (wagon109) (11-12-08 / 11-13-08) 0 posts
09-09-1987 Ziggy (gear644) (11-14-08 / 11-28-08) 29 posts

Say "Goodnight" Zig.
I'll be looking for you to pop up under AKA's and / or aliases just for fun. Ask Harold how much I enjoy doing that.
Enjoy the forum for the short length of time that you have left.
C'YA
Looks like a COWARD has been unveiled!

Re; gnbooster87

GNBRETT, since you are a police officer in Connecticut, check out through your computer who owns the tags California 5FHP908.

He didn't have the smarts to block out his license plate in the photos of the bicycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.