You can type here any text you want

Billet specialties street light wheels

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
wheels do vary a little bit from mfg to mfg.... these people who say it'll rub... are they actually running these specific wheels? I'm just not a fan of spacers.

how's the fast system working out for you by the way... are you planning on being at temple at the end of March?

Will they let you run spacers at the track?

I believe the nhra rules say that you can run 1 spacer but you can't stack spacers. I read it recently when I was looking up 11.50 rollcage rules.

I'd like to race the car. Will they let you run spacers at the track? Yes I've seen and had problems myself with cheep lug nuts so I'm getting good ones. Since I am running aluminum drums. Wouldn't it just be better to run iron drums with a 3.5bs and maybe trim the lip a hair??

Probably..

how's the fast system working out for you by the way... are you planning on being at temple at the end of March?

The with a little tuning I've got the car to idle good but stumbles bad under acceleration. It just needs to be tuned.
Have planned on seat time before bringing it to dyno but the weather has just not cooperated. I do want to go to the temple race with or without the car. I have to see if I can get it dialed in. Hoping too!

Thanks I'm thinking I'm going to go that route. Just never ran spacers before.

GBGN1, I have a pair of 15 x 8's with the 3.5 bs. I don't really have a plan to sell them, but since I lost my job in January and haven't gotten a single interview I might consider letting them go.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

GBGN1, I have a pair of 15 x 8's with the 3.5 bs. I don't really have a plan to sell them, but since I lost my job in January and haven't gotten a single interview I might consider letting them go.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Thanks for the offer. Haven't seen you at one of our get togethers for a while. I'm planning on getting the 4.5bs. As of right now. Hope the job thing changes for you. Stop out next time we get together
Brian

Budnik wheels will make them any size you want. Mine are 15x8 with a 4.125 back space (rear) 15x7 not sure of back space (front). No rubbing with 255 60 15 DR. Car is lowered also.
Bob

8 with 4.5 and aluminum drums fit up too a 275 60 Mt Dr (assuming your body is straight on the frame)...seen it with those wheels no notch no fender roll.

Steel drums might need a spacer.

I'm just going to put radials 255/60 on the rims till I get it tune in right.

Back