You can type here any text you want

Billet Specialties Street Lite on a Wh1?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

fullahotair

Just curious if anyone has the Billet Specialties Street lites on a WH1? or is someone proficient enough with photochop, to dub the rims onto a wh1 for me. I provided a pic in case someone could. The wh1 one is mine of course, and the other car pic i pilfered from another thread...thought someone might need that pic for photochoping....

Thanks!
Nate

Attachments

• 072008PicDownload 958.jpg
    072008PicDownload 958.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 627
  • 86T1.jpg
    86T1.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 3,114
debating between the street lites and the Torque Thrust's with the gray centers...I know there is a picture of a WH1, but it isn't very good quality...anyone got a better pic with the torque Thrust?

Attachments

• are-cl205_w.jpeg
    are-cl205_w.jpeg
    28.5 KB · Views: 569
I think both wheels would look good on your WH1, especially the grey "Torque Thrust"s, but it all comes down to a matter of personal taste...The "Street Lites" would also good as they're a popular "5 spoke" design which blends well with most cars. If you can afford it, get both sets and switch them depending on your mood! :D
Here are two pics of my GN with the Billet Specialties "Street Lites"...(The front end of the car sits high because there was no engine in it at the time the picture was taken...but everything is fixed now! :wink: )

Hope this helps!

Good luck with your choice,

Claude. :wink:

I really do like the street lites.....Nice pics toofastforyou!!

here are some pics a friend of mine photochoped for me.....definately leaning towards the street lites... anyone else car to weigh in?

Thanks,
Nate

Attachments

• Nates_ride1.jpg
    Nates_ride1.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 567
  • Nates_ride2.jpg
    Nates_ride2.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 570
I must agree the street lites are nice ,what is the wheel size and back space tire size too,,,THANKS

I must agree the street lites are nice ,what is the wheel size and back space tire size too,,,THANKS

Bob, the ones on MY car are:
15"x7" rear spacing of 3.5"
15"x10" rear spacing of 4.5"

There are also some 15"x8" available with rear spacings of 3.5", 4.5" 5.5"
see this link: Billet Specialties - Street Lite: 15in. Street or Strip

Claude. :wink:

P.S: My tires are 215-65-15's fronts (stock size), and 275-60-15's rears...

I am going to do a frame notch and a minitub. So I can run 15x10 with 5.5 backspacing. I plan to run a 325 out back and not roll the.fender.

Back