You can type here any text you want

Billet T-stat neck,floormats,mini starter,AC lines,chrome underhood stuff

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Quick6'n'-K.C.

wana steal it? meet mr9mm
Staff member
First off i need a certain bracket that helps hold up the engine wiring harness on the pass side, it bolts to the reciever/dryer and hangs down then bolts behind it to the fiberglass box.
See pics to find out where it goes.
In the picture, it begins where the hex headed bolt starts,goes down and screws into the fiberglass box.

I believe it is the bracket that the black plastic clip screws to, that holds up the engine wiring harness.

Grey turbo T floormats.
Billet T-stat neck.
Mini starter.
AC lines.
AC pressure switch.
Speedo grommet at firewall.
Cruise control bracket.... Screws to drivers side inner fender and the cruise vacuum pod bolts to this. Chrome would be a added plus!

Looking for misc. chrome underhood pieces, let me know what youve got.

ATR rear sway bar
New GM bushings for the Rear Suspension upper and lower control arms.

Thanks for the help

BW

Attachments

• 100_3106 (Small).jpg
    100_3106 (Small).jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 54
  • 100_3108 (Small).jpg
    100_3108 (Small).jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 49
parts

BW,
I have the wiring harness bracket you are looking for. Also, I have the AC lines, AC pressure switch and cruise control bracket (not chrome). I may have the speedo grommet too, but will need to check for sure. Will sell for any reasonable offer. Just let me know.
Call Byron at 250-882-6999 for a set of Poston's grey t-type floor mats. He says they're like new and wants $40 for 'em.
BW Jones

Awesome, i will take the ac switch and the bracket and call your buddy about the floor mats.

Do you accept paypal?

I am on the fence about getting new lines from the ac guy here, or buying used.
Are your lines perfect?

I should have stated, parts need to be mint, its for a show car.

Does the cruise bracket have any rust or is it pitted, i could get it powdercoated.

Thank you
BW

Hey Brian I have some asssorted under hood chrome parts left. I know I have the cruise in Chrome & powder coated.

I have mini starters on my site.

I also got that sage green limited in a while ago. I'll send you pics of that interior Monday & a list of chrome I have left.

RICHIE HIGH PSI said:
I have a mini starter for sale new $90.00 plus freight.
Richie

How about i paypal you 60.00 and you mail it to me!
I had to reregisture for you to race last year.....
:)
BW

Bweavy said:
Hey Brian I have some asssorted under hood chrome parts left. I know I have the cruise in Chrome & powder coated.

I have mini starters on my site.

I also got that sage green limited in a while ago. I'll send you pics of that interior Monday & a list of chrome I have left.

Your pm box is full, sent you email to your aol account per tb.com
BW

parts

Bryan,
I'll get you pics of the bracket and pressure switch tomorrow. The A/C lines are nice but not perfect. The cruise bracket is not chrome. I will check on the speedo grommet for you also. Lastly, I don't know and have never met Byron (the guy with the grey Poston's floormats). I just happened to see a post in which he listed them for sale ....... thought I'd pass it along to you. :wink:
BW Jones

A/C parts

Bryan,
I have attached pics of the bracket and A/C switch you are needing. Just let me know if you are interested. :smile:
Thanks ........... BW Jones

Attachments

• acsw.jpg
    acsw.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 19
  • bracketac.jpg
    bracketac.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 19
I will take the bracket, i found a pressure switch at the junk yard yesterday.

Would you take 15.00 shipped for the bracket to 66212
BW

A/C bracket

Bryan,
$15 shipped for the A/C bracket should be fine as long as the shipping doesn't run over $5. Let me know how you would like to pay and I will give you the address to send the payment. Thanks ...... BW Jones

Unfortunately we dont require real names or phone numbers when people register so that doesnt give me much to go on. If you can think of anything else, Im happy to keep looking.

After 15 years I wonder if he found all the parts he wanted?:giggle:

Back