Birthday fun ... With guns ..

RIFF RAFF

CAN'T MEMBER
My youngest son turned 14 yesterday .when asked how he would like to spend the day ? .. He got all smiles and said gun range .. So we packed up the gas guzzler suv with a thompson 1928 replica , h&k mp5/10mm , 9mm m-16 ar , springfield 45 cal , and my trusty 38 double action , and about 2k rounds . My wife looked so pleased with the monster i created.his sister never looked so happy in her life .. But all & all after a couple of hours shooting osama bin laden . They were all smiles also . Best birthday party ive ever been to without booze . I stongley suggest trying it . My wife & daughter both want to go back . My son said it was the best birthday present ever & that made me feel good . My guns dont get fired that often. So i was happy his first time at the range might just lead to many others ,cant wait!!! Im just glad we didnt get pulled over on the way there & back . I could just imagine my family spread out on the ground next to the highway with my guns on display on the hood of a squad car making the news ... My range of choice is midwest gun exchange & range , elkhart in . Happy fathers day guys . I know mine's been great so far..

Great! I feel teaching kids about guns and gun control is a good thing. Curious kids have no idea or respect for the power of guns have "Gun Accidents".

,Dan

Hell ya! Thats good to here that some families still do that sort of thing! My hats off to ya! Pat yourself on your back!

What a great way to spend a birthday....that lucky son of yours! Real nice thing you did.

Man, what an arsenal!!!!! A THompson 1928? The CHOPPER??? You lucky man, you. Sounds like a great gun range, I can only wish we had one like that around here instead of "robber ranges."

Glad you're teaching your family gun safety and shooting, it's a great (and expensive) hobby.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Some pics

He wasnt bad for a first timer ..THE LAST ONE MAKE'S A DAD FEEL GOOD ..

Attachments

• PAULS PICS 165.jpg
    PAULS PICS 165.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 227
  • PAULS PICS 181.jpg
    PAULS PICS 181.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 215
  • PAULS PICS 169.jpg
    PAULS PICS 169.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 227
WAY better than Regal Nuts last outing!!!!:p:p:p

GOOD KID!!! CONGRATULATIONS You're definitely doing something Right!

We've got our own range, and everybody in every direction from us is out using theirs too on each first Sunday of the month here. Regal Nut can vouch for how my kids are always excited when I ask "Who wants to go to the Gun Store?" I just go to fondle the styles I don't have and keep the kids familiar and store owners familiar with seeing us, and some good conversation mostly. Your boy has ten years and then some on my youngest, but wherever we go he always wants to pick up a blue 10-22 youth model and see if he's 'big enough yet'!:D That's going to be a day he remembers well!;):D

Couldn't agree more about teaching kids about gun use and safety.

Is your HK MP5 limited to single shot?

My h&k

couldn't agree more about teaching kids about gun use and safety.

Is your hk mp5 limited to single shot?

10mm is full auto or single shot. My m-16 is also. No three shoot bursts . I also have an s&w mp5 45 cal thats full auto also . I love them . You can put lead out so fast you cant keep up with the clips . But my thompson r is one of the best guns ive ever had . And i have plans to be laid to rest with it .. Ya know for my after life ...

No

you plan on meeting al capone in the afterlife?:d

bruce '87 grand national

my x -wifes family . Thats if i dont take them with me ... 20 years later they are the gift that keeps giving . I figure i owe them .. But revenge is a dish best served silent...

Im just glad we didnt get pulled over on the way there & back . I could just imagine my family spread out on the ground next to the highway with my guns on display on the hood of a squad car making the news ... .

What law were you breaking?

According to the cops on this site, Law abiding citizens never get harassed by the cops.. :rolleyes:

Sounds like a great time.

Thats the problem with this country, we need to educate the younger generation with firearms and the responsibility that comes with them.

It all starts with the kids!!! People are afraid of what they don’t understand. Teach them young. I started when I was 10 and was in charge of our gun cabinet. :biggrin:

WAY better than Regal Nuts last outing!!!!:p:p:p

Hahaha! what you smoking? I did not do that bad after 5 years of no shooting because of the ex! Besides i did not want you to feel bad that i could beat ya! Dont make me bring the BLACK B_TCH!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Hahaha! what you smoking? I did not do that bad after 5 years of no shooting because of the ex! Besides i did not want you to feel bad that i could beat ya!

Dont make me bring the BLACK B_TCH!:biggrin:

Oh cry me a river!:p
Next you'll start bitchin about the 300yds of swirling wind down the chute! lol:rolleyes:;)

Sure, bring yer girlfriend along next time!:eek::biggrin:

Thats the truth! They would rather go to the gun store then go to a candy store.:eek:

What's this "candy" you speak of? Is that the stuff they're sweetening with 'antifreeze' these days to make your kids stupid? Wouldn't know about or have anything like that here!;:D But I really doubt that's got much to do with it!;) Good training starts at the beginning, just look at OILMAN!:D

My whole family

lol! So what was your excuse?:p

is ready for the chit to hit .. Whether it be hand to hand . Or weapons .. My wife has a mean right and one hell of a lunge kick ,can handle a machine gun better then some of the guys at the range . Both my sons & daughter have been involved in mma when they started to walk .. A family that stays together fights together .. Or something like that .. When i was 10 i was shot in the leg with an arrow .when i was 11 by a pellet gun in the belly . So its better to know how to shoot then get shot ..

.. A family that stays together fights together .. Or something like that ..

its better to know how to shoot then get shot ..

Awesome Man!:D

And, yeah been there done that and Agree!:eek::cool:

LOL! so what was your excuse?:p

Hmmm,,, a gun I'd never shot b4, in a caliber I'd never shot b4, with some joker throwin mags of different ammo at me like they was crack,,, still got consistent and put more on the paper than you!:p;)

Wow, Five Years? Man, you shoulda said somethin'! You aint gotta wait for another Buick event to come around to spend some time over this way!:cool:

The shootin should be better real soon too, was weeding the garden today and listening to the wheat field crackle as it dried on the stalk!:cool:

LOL Ya i know but the toy is just like an AK just longer. :p I will give ya some slack. but next time i will do the 38 spl at 100 yards for ya. I will bring the clay to do that. Yes Oilman i agree that the young ones need to be tought to shoot as well and your son did a hell of a good job for his age. Family should stick together!;)

Yes i know i got to come over more offten but with the limited money coming in and all of it goes right back out it is hard to do anything. and most of the toys dont fit on a bike lol but gas is coming down its about 3.45 a gal. around here. I am wating for a few guys at work to decide when they want some ammo and then i will have a few extra bucks. trying like hell to clean the garage out to try to make room for the Corvette. And the house needs a few things as well. In a few weeks they will be putting me on 3rd shift and i should see a .50 cent raise about aug. That will help as well. Things on this end are slowly coming together but it is all in due time. But I will say that i am still doing better than the ex! LOL!