black 1987 t-top regal 3.8 n/a for sale $1200 or best offer

JKessler

Hi,Car has rusted out floors so I put in some home made panels in so I could get into the back seat with out going threw the floor.Doors and trunk lid are rusted and have holes also inter and outer rear quorter panels infont and behind rear wheels also.The t-tops and roof are rust free and solid .Front clip is in very good restorable shape but not a show peace.Has new front suspenction and tires and drives like new .I drive car 15 miles round trip to work very often with no problems.The tipical 120,000 mile car that needs new items like seat covers ,headliners ,plastic dash speaker cover thats cracked,radio and power antena , windsheild ,drivers window motor or switch,speedo gear in transmishion.horn, cruse control and some issue with turnsignals when head lights are on only.IT has cuttlas 14" rims and tires.I dont have time to make it better than it is but it did me just fine to get to work.I put new radiator and hoses and antifreze in so its winter rised .It has a 350 transmishion also not a metric 200 .It also has new rear shocks and need a new exhost system from cat back.a/c was working till i put in the new radiator and put hole in the condencer tube.Needs carb to be repair to stop from pumping gas pedel to get some gas to start up and get better gas milage than 17mpg. LOOKING FOR BEST CASH OFFER .HAS CLEAR MICHIGAN TITLE .VIN #1G4GJ11A5HP426824.PLEASE FEEL FREE TO P/M OR EMAIL AT jkessler@buickturbo.com or call at 586-839-0902 thanks.please over look type O`s no time to fix them and dont now how to use checker on this form .let me now how and will do next time.

Would consider parting out !

Please list parts needed or buy car out right thanks .
TTT.

Need to sell have michigan title in hand

TTT ,Just like to get $900.00 OR BEST CASH OFFER! RUN`s and drives!