Black CCW set on proturing

mario65

Hot Roddicus Supersonicus
17" CCW wheels setup for a 1969 Camaro $1800

this set will work on a buick with a 3/4 spacer on the back and 1/4 spacer on the front as is. They are the newer design CCW classics which CCW still makes inner and outer lips for unlike mine. so you could probably work a deal with CCW to trade in your lips for a 4.5-4.75 backspace front set and a 4.75 backspace rear set. These are like Scotts but they are 17" and narrower. By the way they could make the lips to have 9.5 fronts and 10.5 rears like Scotts.

Just FYI

pro touring forum

I'm unable to post on this pro touring forum..can sonebody get this persons email so i can contact them about these wheels....

thanks
JM

I'm unable to post on this forum..can sonebody get this persons email so i can contact them about these wheels....

thanks
JM
Joe,

I sent him a PM and asked for his phone number.

I will get you this information right away and send it to ya! ;)

hello peepi: Mario you got some nice toys but just wondering what wheel are you going for? CCW has some nice wheels and there 45's would look nice on that Chevy. The 45's might be in my future for my TB.
IBBY
sorry about my wheel comment as your wheels are not the ones I was talking about.

Joe,

I sent you a PM with the guy's phone number and his info on when to call...

Scot W.

contact info

thank you both for getting me the contact info.....I have decided to pass on these..

joe

Who ended up buying them, I think they were on one of the buick boards? Im in the market when I get back home end of the week...