Blackout Taillights, etc...

madhat

The left taillight's lens is great and there is a spot where the paint has been rubbed off(not even the size of my pinky toenail)on the blackout trim, but nothing a little touch up wouldn't fix.
The right taillight has a slight scratch on the lens(I noticed this the other day) but the blackout trim is in good shape.

Left OR Right blackout taillights shipped: $50
Left AND Right taillights shipped: $90

I also have a center console dual guage pod: make offer

as well as a Nordskog Digital(Red) fuel pressure guage and sending unit: make offer

I also have original tape deck/radio and speakers for my 86 GN: make offer

Early 2nd gen camaro z28 spoiler(center only) in fair shape: make offer

79 Mustang Pace car spoile (great shape): make offer

Full Gasket set(intake -> exhaust) for 70s to 85 262, 305 SBC: make offer

Oh yeah...and I have the stock air intake(from the plastic part that points into the hole behind the headlights all the way back to the hose that connects to the turbo....if anybody wants it.

If anyone is interested in any of this, please just make an offer, even on the taillights...

What kind of shape is the guage pod in? What size guages is it sized for? Is it already gray or will it need to be redyed? Thanks

It is a 2 1/16 pod that is grey, because it was bought for my GN. the pod has never been used, but it has a little bit of the black pastic showing....barely even noticable.

*************also, I have found my stock center t-top trim that I replaced witht the Poston T-Top gauge pod, it is grey and in good shape, if anyone is interested on this.****************

I would really like to get these taillights out of my garage, so make an offer,

Thanks
Wesley

Sold Digital fuel pressure gauge and console gauge pod, surely some one wants these blackout taillights...