You can type here any text you want

BLOWN V6 4.25 @ 161 in the 1/8 mile

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
How was things at the Rock?
I haven't had a chance to check the results yet. Did anyone hit the sub 5 sec run this weekend? I did hear that there was a couple saying they were going to get it done. You know those farmers have all the money... :biggrin:

The rides look awesome guys. Can't wait to hear how you do next year.

Congrats Mike, that's just awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prasad

Hi Mike,

Great to hear this. Does your 1/8th-mile setup (gearing...) differ from your 1/4-mile setup?

Art

Art I really dont have a 1/4 mile set up. I have never run it past a 1000 ft. I planned to run it a full 1/4 pass at the salem BPG event but broke the trans twice . that is where I went 1000 ft and shut it off to look at the race pac info and determine how things looked to take a full pass.on that pass it went 4.46 @ 155 at the 1/8 and 7.16 at 155 at the 1/4. I thought tune up looked good enough to run it out. so the next pass it broke the trans at the shift into 2nd gear. any way it has a 3.90 gear with 33.5 tall tires then and now. I have new set of 34.5 tires that i will put on when I get it running better. that should allow 200 mph at under 8000 rpm. we will have to see !!! mike :)

BlownV6

BlownV6.jpg

Here's another

Later AJ

Back