You can type here any text you want

bmp race friday february 23rd

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WeSS

I gotz 2 sub woofers
Boost got in the 8's again. What a great dood :) Been in the 8's at all three of the need2bleed deadhooker events. Cruzzy missle got the 9.56, but did not get Richies 140.7 mph # :eek: Some quick bricks there last night. V6racer decided it was time to get some race ported heads now :eek:JD decided it was time to get some good intercooler hoses :eek: Had a blast.

BMP- Friday Nite Dead Hookers

Was there too- but got there around 8:30pm. There was some really fast cars there, the GN's and that one particular White T-type seemed awfully quick.

Who trapped the fastest ET? Was it a GN? I missed the 8 second GN Pass... shucks.

I did notice a White Toyota Supra that was flying down the speedway doing low 9 second passes, and I believe also went into the high 8s as well.

That Toyota Supra was like a rocket till the end!

race

Was there too- but got there around 8:30pm. There was some really fast cars there, the GN's and that one particular White T-type seemed awfully quick.

Who trapped the fastest ET? Was it a GN? I missed the 8 second GN Pass... shucks.

I did notice a White Toyota Supra that was flying down the speedway doing low 9 second passes, and I believe also went into the high 8s as well.

That Toyota Supra was like a rocket till the end!

There were two white t's. Richiehighpsi 9.7's and a guy named dave mid to low 10's. The 8 second pass they had no times showed on the boards.

Yeah the supra drove right on around the orange ls1 TA. That was great to see a street 6 speed 3.0 litre 6 banger drive right by a racecar with a v8 stroker on a bazillion shot. Does not matter how you start it is how you finish. Turbo car for the win!

As usual...

had a blast. GREAT to see all my TR budies. Many thanks to my buddy Laz for taking a lonely trip earlier in the day to make it there on time and have that puppy ready to ride by the time I got there later in the night with the wife.
Special thanks to my buddy Richie for giving us a big hand on the Saturday event, too. THAT place was jammin', only got onr pass in.:frown:

C-U all again.

awesome

had a blast. GREAT to see all my TR budies. Many thanks to my buddy Laz for taking a lonely trip earlier in the day to make it there on time and have that puppy ready to ride by the time I got there later in the night with the wife.
Special thanks to my buddy Richie for giving us a big hand on the Saturday event, too. THAT place was jammin', only got onr pass in.:frown:

C-U all again.

bro all three dh events you have ran 8's. Cannot ask for better. I wish Richie had of called me and said he was going saturday to or I would have came back out to watch you guys Roy. Can't wait to see you guys again. Always a blast.

Back