You can type here any text you want

Board member "UNDER-PRESSURE" feature car for the month of April.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
100_1555.jpg

100_1484.jpg

100_1525.jpg

Info on this ride from his sig.~

1987 Buick Regal Limited Turbo T, LEATHER, ASTROROOF, Concert Sound, Gray, WO2 Blackout, G80 posi, 27,000 orig. miles, 100% stock & unmolested, Original paint.

Here's also a link to some more pics of this sweet ride from his sig~

UNDER-PRESSURE_photos - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

YES!
I really love this car. Congrats on car of the month, it definitely deserves it.

Patrick

very nice-super clean car

hard to believe the original accum ball hasnt failed yet

Thank you!!

I'm honored to have my Limited as car of the month & glad you all enjoy seeing her. It is a car that defines Going Fast with Class. Leather interior, Astroroof, concert sound, power seats & the Turbo LC2 engine with G80 posi rear.

I'm honored to have my Limited as car of the month & glad you all enjoy seeing her. It is a car that defines Going Fast with Class. Leather interior, Astroroof, concert sound, power seats & the Turbo LC2 engine with G80 posi rear.

CONGRATS, we are all a lil jealous of such a unmolested beauty!! Any pics of the OEM leather, I dont know if I have ever seen 86/87 TR leather.

Im having thoughts here... How much can i get off sticker price :p

You change your signature more than i change my oil!

Perfect car, should be put into a collectors museum with more buicks to play with!

Congrats on the car of the month and even more on the family side, newborn on the way????

Limiteds are truely going fast with class, and with comfort :)

BW

Thanks for the kind words Bryan. I've changed my signature around as the Limited has been sold & the white T will probally be going on the auction block this year also. I just don't have the time to enjoy them with my new 6 month old daughter and i hate to see them sit.

Well sadly the Limited is off to it's new home this week so i pulled it out for a few last pic's & some closure.

100_1748.jpg

Congratulations on both "Feature Car of the Month" & the sale. I know that you will miss that car.

Well, it must have been nice owning that low mileage beautiful car. Hopefully the new owner will enjoy it just as much as you did.

What state is it moving to? Did a board member purchase it :)

BW

Congratulations on both "Feature Car of the Month" & the sale. I know that you will miss that car.

Thanks Gary. It has not really sunk in yet that i sold her but i do know i'm going to be real sad watching it get loaded into the trailer. :frown:

Well, it must have been nice owning that low mileage beautiful car. Hopefully the new owner will enjoy it just as much as you did.

What state is it moving to? Did a board member purchase it :)

BW

It has been a joy owning this car and i know i will never have anything close to it again. I'm confident the new owner is looking forward to enjoying it also. All i can say about the buyer is he's a Buick collector in the middle of the country & not a board member here.

Wished i had a business buying turbo buicks and i would have purchased your car in a heart beat if i was making money on the side selling non buicks.
Sure would have been a keeper in my book, every Limited that comes up for sale i always get giddy and thinking i need more, need more turbo limiteds....

10 years from now is scaring me how much these cars are going to be worth, just dont let anyone else know! HAHA

BW:smile:

Awesome car. I love the Limiteds as well. I would love to have one. All I need is more $$$$$. :)

What a knot i have in my stomach today!! :frown: The Limited has left for it's new home today................ I wish it well as it's truely a special car.

Sorry to hear you sold the Limited, and I hope the new owner will take good care of it...:(

Thanks for sharing pics of the car and I hope you don't become a stranger on here because you sold it:cool:

Back