You can type here any text you want

Bobby Labonte

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
He, or I didn't have the number right. That is the car I sold to Mr. Eugene Ross and he in turn sold it to the current owner who is selling the car on e-bay right now. Sorry for the confusion, senior moment or something. Was and is an absolutely beautiful car. Wish I could afford to buy it back.

Bob Stanley

My #1 original GN is a Bobby Labonte edition:biggrin:

He, or I didn't have the number right. That is the car I sold to Mr. Eugene Ross and he in turn sold it to the current owner who is selling the car on e-bay right now. Sorry for the confusion, senior moment or something. Was and is an absolutely beautiful car. Wish I could afford to buy it back.

Bob Stanley
It's very tempting, but with a baby on the way, I'd be shot.:eek:

That car is gorgeous.

I also had a bobby labonte signature series grand national with only 10,200 miles and sold that car too.

bob stanley

Am I the only one that thinks "being a Bobby Labonte series GN (or GNX)" adds no value to it whatsoever?

I'm not hating on it, I just don't think the idea that a dealer packaged it as such and had Bobby signed it gives it any extra value in my eyes.

Am I the only one that thinks "being a Bobby Labonte series GN (or GNX)" adds no value to it whatsoever?

I'm not hating on it, I just don't think the idea that a dealer packaged it as such and had Bobby signed it gives it any extra value in my eyes.

I'd agree. 'Bout the same as a "Molly" signed one. I'll take mine defaced please. :wink:

Back