Bobby Labonte

He, or I didn't have the number right. That is the car I sold to Mr. Eugene Ross and he in turn sold it to the current owner who is selling the car on e-bay right now. Sorry for the confusion, senior moment or something. Was and is an absolutely beautiful car. Wish I could afford to buy it back.

Bob Stanley

He, or I didn't have the number right. That is the car I sold to Mr. Eugene Ross and he in turn sold it to the current owner who is selling the car on e-bay right now. Sorry for the confusion, senior moment or something. Was and is an absolutely beautiful car. Wish I could afford to buy it back.

Bob Stanley
It's very tempting, but with a baby on the way, I'd be shot.:eek:

That car is gorgeous.

I also had a bobby labonte signature series grand national with only 10,200 miles and sold that car too.

bob stanley

Am I the only one that thinks "being a Bobby Labonte series GN (or GNX)" adds no value to it whatsoever?

I'm not hating on it, I just don't think the idea that a dealer packaged it as such and had Bobby signed it gives it any extra value in my eyes.

Am I the only one that thinks "being a Bobby Labonte series GN (or GNX)" adds no value to it whatsoever?

I'm not hating on it, I just don't think the idea that a dealer packaged it as such and had Bobby signed it gives it any extra value in my eyes.

I'd agree. 'Bout the same as a "Molly" signed one. I'll take mine defaced please. :wink: