You can type here any text you want

Body Bushing Bolts

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CHRIS W

I am replacing my body bushings and want to get new hardware but I can't seem to find replacement bolts. Anyone know where to find em, if not what size they are.

I got mine from Kirbans a few months back but I can't seem to find them on their website anymore.

EDIT: Nevermind, found them- part # 6974

Jolly460, thanks for posting the part number, very helpful, I just ordered a set. THANKS!!

I am replacing my body bushings and want to get new hardware but I can't seem to find replacement bolts. Anyone know where to find em, if not what size they are.

You can get them from kirbans or gbodyparts. The ones i got from kirbans look cheap . I remember brian saying he was looking at new supplier for bolts because he said the ones he got were cheap looking also. hopefully they do not bust off like mine did.

Don't forget some anti-seize on those body bolts. Might save you a huge headache down the road if you need to take them out. :cool:

You can take them in and match them up. I think they are 10 mm x1.50.

Back