You can type here any text you want

"Boostjunkie" Shawn is a class act

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BLACKHAWK

shawn "boostjuunkie" is a real class act,guys u can't go wrong if u do business with this guy.want find a guy this honest anywhere.bought my block from him which he went out of his way and dropped it at the shop to be built for me.can't say enough.all AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Honest And Top Notch Guy

Shawn Is A Really Top Notch Guy To Deal With.anyone On This Site That Deals With Shawn,u Want Find Another Seller On This Site Thats Anymore Honest.consider This Truthful Post When Dealing With Shawn (boostjunkie),theres Nothing Negative About Him And No Negative Posts Should Be Made.1000000% Honest.

stagemonster , you have a right to your opinion about your buying and selling experience as much as BLACKHAWK.
So please do not taint , tarnish or debate anothers members thread about there buying or selling experience.

You have a good or bad experience make your own thread.

Thanks
Jesse
:cool:

boostjunkie

i have bought parts from boostjunkie, i have had no problems!! he knows how to built motors!! good guy with me and alot of others :smile:

boostjunkie A++++ GUY

Awesome Deals He Has Done For Me On More Than One Occasion.....stopped All Other Jobs To Get Me Back On Road.....purchased One Awesome T From Him And Will Continue To Support Him...thanks Shawn

lv2tikt said:
Awesome Deals He Has Done For Me On More Than One Occasion.....stopped All Other Jobs To Get Me Back On Road.....purchased One Awesome T From Him And Will Continue To Support Him...thanks Shawn
Joe As you know i have had a ruff year with the shop closing and being your own boss for over 14 years its a real wake up call when i had to start a job and have a younger guy tell me what to do and when to take a brake :eek: WOW . i still have a few small jobs to finish at the shop that i am doing nights and weekends after that its time for me . i am going to build my cars . i will still be around to do what i do best and tune these cars .Thanks for the support

my new turbo

hey shawn wanted to ask ya if i should wait to polish the housing on my turbo or do it before i order new center section?......i got the bread for spring and want to polish it when apart.....and hey you aint going no place till this thing is in the 11's..................crank it up baby..........latta man joe ;)

lv2tikt said:
hey shawn wanted to ask ya if i should wait to polish the housing on my turbo or do it before i order new center section?......i got the bread for spring and want to polish it when apart.....and hey you aint going no place till this thing is in the 11's..................crank it up baby..........latta man joe ;)
You can polish the housing any time.Thats all 11s ? i can do that with my eyes closed . lets try for some 10s with your set up ! we can talk about it over a cold one at Tims one Sat. call me

Boostjunkie --Shawn

Thanks alot Shawn for the super fast shipping, and I mean fast 1 1/2 days, the gasket set arrived today, sweet, pleasure doing business with, a positive experience, Thanks alot Joe

boostjunkie said:
. i will still be around to do what i do best and tune these cars .Thanks for the support
i agree and need help plz!!! geah great guy also :D

Back