bored tonight and took a few shots.

YouLikeThat

Took a few in the garage tonight. It's dirty...Enjoy.
Scott

Attachments

• Xanders party and Buick 016.jpg
    Xanders party and Buick 016.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 427
  • Xanders party and Buick 008.jpg
    Xanders party and Buick 008.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 428
  • Xanders party and Buick 017.jpg
    Xanders party and Buick 017.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 421
  • Xanders party and Buick 007.jpg
    Xanders party and Buick 007.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 424
  • buick engine 006.jpg
    buick engine 006.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 429
Dont forget to fill the radiator and put a cap on it:biggrin:

Will be dropping off the 6776 compressor housing tomorrow.

It looks great, cannot wait for you to show up at the shootout and we are running side by side
BW :)

Dont forget to fill the radiator and put a cap on it:biggrin:

Will be dropping off the 6776 compressor housing tomorrow.

It looks great, cannot wait for you to show up at the shootout and we are running side by side
BW :)

I know. I bought a cap from the parts store. but decided I would see if GM still makes one like the original. Do you know?

Bov

I noticed you're running one. How is your's plumbed in and what type are you running?

I noticed you're running one. How is your's plumbed in and what type are you running?

The BOV is just welded to the IC up pipe and vents to the atmosphere. I'll have to ask by brother about the brand name. I'll let you know.
Scott

GM's replacement cap is not still like the original. It has the hexagon or octagon shape to it with a gray and black sticker on it if I remember right.

The Beast

The motor is in the shop. Getting freshened up with a roller cam and different heads. Hope to have it back together in a couple months. I am getting geared up for the 2008 season. I hope to see better numbers. If I cannot get the car consistant to win bracket racing I am thinking about putting my turbo motor in my S-10 and building a small block for the GN. Keep in touch.