Bowling Green GSCA National's TAI roll call!!!!

Thanks to everyone that had a hand in putting this together. First time to race and had a great time. Congratulations to Tim for his win.

Great to meet you Jim and hope to see ya at future events!!!

Have your runner up prize,PM me your address and Ill send it out.

Hope you and Tim got your plaques from the GSCA!!!!

JD

Congrats Tim on your win (and the raffle poster win too). It was nice meeting you guys and getting some nice races in. Any of these cars have the chance to win in heads up racing which makes it fun! Thanks to JD and Julio!

It was an exciting close race for me in the first round of eliminations. I knew I wasn't going to leave hard with blown header gaskets and leaking crossover (1.925 60 ft, one crossover bolt was buggered up so I couldn't loosen or tighten it in fear of breaking it off and making it worse). I cut a better light (.276 vs .762) but I had a slower ET (11.17 vs 10.91). All the way down the track I could see a hard running 10 sec Buick right there in my panoramic rear view mirror. That was close! Not very often I get to get into a close race. In the second round I knew I was only running 11's so I tried to cut a light and ended up red lighting by .3 but ran it out anyways just because - and I had just as much fun! I was within 1.5 -2 mph of both the TAI and THS cars I ran against last which was fun for me on the top end.

I had my personal best 60 ft earlier in the week of 1.51 off the foot brake, and for 3 days straight of tuning and getting as many runs in as I wanted. I was able to go 10.7-10.9 a few times over 125 without a locking converter at only 20-22lbs of boost. That was well worth the cost of attending this event to be able to shakedown the new trans and have time to play around with the tune and have fellow Buick brothers to ask advice and lend a hand!

Thanks to Julio, JD, Don, Justin, Sean, Steve, Jason and Josh and everyone there for everything from helping me tune, lift my toolbox, borrow power, a great parking spot, running me back to the campsite, borrowing JD's truck to get trailer tires etc etc Thanks!

AS always glad I could help, and you always know where to find ME!!!

JD

AS always glad I could help, and you always know where to find ME!!!

JD

JD I never got my 2nd place plaque from the GSCA. They had my address as Carot, AR and that is not correct. It should read CABOT, Ar. Would you be able to check on this for me or do I need to talk with someone else. Thanks for any help and I am looking forward to making BG again this year.