Bowling Green GSCA National's TAI roll call!!!!

jdsgnx

With BPG come and gone and B/G just 10 weeks away, hope all you alcohlics are getting things ready!!!

Hope we can get some new and some of the old Racers out for this RACE!!!

So who's coming!!!

1. JD

COME ON BOY'S and GIRL'S!!!

Who's ready for a GOOD TIME!!!

JD

Just read your write up in GM High Tech!!! CONGRAT'S!!!!

Really hope you put some ALKY on your car' you really wan't believe how GOOD it is!!!!

JD

I'm planning on racing THS and TAI and camping at the track again. That was fun last year. Now I just gotta get the trans back and I'm in business. Went over 130 mph on a slipping trans and blowing through the converter and too rich on the w/b tune last year. Talked to Mike yesterday and more billet parts are getting ordered on Monday :)

Hoping to drive the car to Bowling Green for it's first road trip since buying it last december (14 hours from Houston). Would love to make it out there and see all the really quick TR's run!

Hoping to drive the car to Bowling Green for it's first road trip since buying it last december (14 hours from Houston). Would love to make it out there and see all the really quick TR's run!

Great!!!!
Look forward to seeing you there!!!

Jd

I'm driving to BG this year and haven't decided if I'm running in a class yet or just testing but I am hoping to drive the car home. I'll run TAI if I do join a class though. I'll be slow but that's where I'll be.