Bowling Green GSCA National's TAI roll call!!!!

New trans is on the way. I may be running after all.:D With this new setup JD has a target on his back and I'm aiming.:p

So let's see

1. JD
2.TurbotnZ06(Jim)
3.Joe
4.SloGN(Patrick)?????
5.blackgn1(Shane)
6.John Synder????
7.Mrs.Fastnasty(Kristina)????
8.we4Mateo
9.jurassic five 7

ok gang this is starting to look REAL GOOD!!!!

how about Randy Q, Tony , Andrew , Anthony , Collin!!!

any more!!!

Would be Awesome to get a FULL FIELD!!!!

only 6 weeks away!!!!

JD

Count me in. Hope to do some testing soon. Broke it first time out this year and got mad and put it away. Rebuilt the transmission myself. Have to see how that works out.

Count me in. Hope to do some testing soon. Broke it first time out this year and got mad and put it away. Rebuilt the transmission myself. Have to see how that works out.

1. JD
2.TurbotnZ06(Jim)
3.Joe Mooney
4.SloGN(Patrick)?????
5.blackgn1(Shane)
6.John Synder????
8.we4Mateo
9.jurassic five 7
10.turborandy(Randy Q)

AWESOME!!!

Keep'm coming!!!!!

JD

Looking good. I'm going to race Jim to see who gets thier trans in first.:D Three guys with tranny trouble!:eek:

imjoesnuffy (John) who was last years runner up also replied that he will be there.

1. JD
2.TurbotnZ06(Jim)
3.imjoesnuffy(John)
4.SloGN(Patrick)?????
5.blackgn1(Shane)
6.John Synder????
8.we4Mateo
9.jurassic five 7(Adam)
10.turborandy(Randy Q)
11.Joe Mooney?????

Sorry I thought that was Joe Mooney:confused:

JD

Just something simple like 10-20 bucks or so for a little raffle/ticket drawing.

Every racer puts in some money & a ticket is issued to the racer & then the other half of the ticket is put in a hat.
After the race, a ticket is picked out & whom evers ticket is picked takes the money. So it's a fair game for everyone to win a little prize, even if they arent 1st/2nd.

Just a thought....

That sounds interesting. I think that's a cool idea. Might generate some interest for the class also.