Bowling Green GSCA National's TAI roll call!!!!

Less then 4 weeks and counting, still lot's of time for people to sign UP!!!!!

JD

are you allowed run with a 4.1 production block[/quote

109 is the standard, need a little more info??

Is this a 4.1 out of a Caddy??

there have been a few hot air cars run before, not 109's

will open up for everyone ,What do u guys say??

JD

Sounds like we gonna have another racer for the list!!!

What's the rest of your combo???

And what does it weight???

JD

never checked the weight 4.1 bored 30 over ported 8445 heads 215-220 cam ported, intake 6776 bb turbo razors alky kit ,turbo,tweak chip and 3200 stall converter

If it's an 3/2 turbo cover, 2004r trans and 8.5 rear you could probably run THS and TAI to get more races in an event, could even run TSM too. I might run all three classes just to get more time on the track for my money.

1. JD
2.TurbotnZ06(Jim)
3.imjoesnuffy(John)
4.SloGN(Patrick)?????
5.blackgn1(Shane)
6.John Synder????
7.Mrs.Fastnasty(Kristina)????
8.Tom(Shane buddy)
9.jurassic five 7(Adam)
10.turborandy(Randy Q)
11.Joe Mooney?????
12.Scott W GNS Performance???
13.Donnie Brooks(methanol car 1of5)???
14.Eddie K
15.Jesse1
16.Regalracer1987

THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!

how many more can we GET!!!!

just would like to remind everyone of the 50/50 that was suggestted, each racer put $10/$20 in a pot and at the end of the race we pull 2 names out of a hat and split what ever been collected!!!

JD

i have the 3/4 cover on my turbo im in for $20 do i have to sign up and pay in advance to race or can i do it there at the track.?

i have the 3/4 cover on my turbo im in for $20 do i have to sign up and pay in advance to race or can i do it there at the track.?

x2...I prepaid all the fees for Wednesday and Thursday, but can I still add Friday and Saturday when I get down there? I think I will run TAI now too assuming the car runs good Wednesday and Thursday. I still need to drive it home ;)

x2...I prepaid all the fees for Wednesday and Thursday, but can I still add Friday and Saturday when I get down there? I think I will run TAI now too assuming the car runs good Wednesday and Thursday. I still need to drive it home ;)

Excellent!!!!!

Will add you back to the list !!!!!

Very easy to get extra days passes!!!!

JD