Bowling Green GSCA National's TAI roll call!!!!

ok stupid question. without having to read through the whole thread. what is the date or dates for this event
Thanks from the newbie

Event starts on the 17th to the 20th next week in bowling green Kentucky !!!

The way I understand this we all have to drive to a certain gas station to purchase 10 gal. of gas. I have thought about running slicks not the DR's and not real sure I want to drive on slicks. Am I over playing driving on slicks? Could we purchase the gas and just have someone watch as we put it in our car? Long way from Little Rock to bring a set of street tires just to go get gas. Looks like a great class.

You can change tires on Sat. I have drove on slicks before we won't be driving far for the fuel!!!

Look forward to meeting all racers!!!!

Event starts on the 17th to the 20th next week in bowling green Kentucky !!!
Great thanks. might have to try and role out there for saturday then. unless I can leave friday.

went to one of these back in the early 90's with a guy from work that had a type. was a fun event and think its about a 8 hour drive from Detroit. Are there 2 of these events a year there at that track? cause I remember it was the same weekend as the kentucky derby and we had a hard time finding a hotel room on the way down

Great thanks. might have to try and role out there for saturday then. unless I can leave friday.

went to one of these back in the early 90's with a guy from work that had a type. was a fun event and think its about a 8 hour drive from Detroit. Are there 2 of these events a year there at that track? cause I remember it was the same weekend as the kentucky derby and we had a hard time finding a hotel room on the way down

Used to be in may got moved to oct a few years ago !!!!

Turned out to be great

Hotels are all over no problem

Hope to see ya

Jd

want to go real bad. since I just got the GN a week ago. I figured no where better to look at stuff and ask questions. and see some great racing. and of coarse I;m sure I would be coming home with some new goodies purchased from there.

want to go real bad. since I just got the GN a week ago. I figured no where better to look at stuff and ask questions. and see some great racing. and of coarse I;m sure I would be coming home with some new goodies purchased from there.

That's cool. Welcome to the dark side. I drove my car down the first year after I put it back on the road from sitting 17 years and I caught the bug bad. It was totally stock short of a TT chip and cold intake and thermostat. That's when I decided I wasn't coming back without an 11sec car. I'll still be slow relatively speaking, but the 9-sec and faster guys really put on a show. I hope everyone likes the sound of turbos and angry chainsaws! I, for one, can't wait!

You should definitely go. You'll never forget it.

This is going to be interesting...the forecast for Thursday,Friday and Saturday shows a high of 64*. These cars love cool weather !! JD, I see a 9 second pass coming your way...I predict a lot of personal bests, as well as some blown head gaskets. Good luck to all !! I will be there Thursday afternoon.

Bryan

This is going to be interesting...the forecast for Thursday,Friday and Saturday shows a high of 64*. These cars love cool weather !! JD, I see a 9 second pass coming your way...I predict a lot of personal bests, as well as some blown head gaskets. Good luck to all !! I will be there Thursday afternoon.

Bryan

See JD... You see now why Bryan put his car in the body shop. He didnt want to embarrass you. Sucks getting put out in the first round. However, that will leave you time to hang out with all you friends!!:)

Bryan

you know all about them blown gaskets don't cha :)

See JD... You see now why Bryan put his car in the body shop. He didnt want to embarrass you. Sucks getting put out in the first round. However, that will leave you time to hang out with all you friends!!:)

LOL.
I no longer run ALKY .
Maybe some day I will make a complete quarter mile run an get a slip to see what it will run.

Bryan

Bryan

We will SEE!!!!

I'm hopin!!!!

JD

One of these day's he will have his car ready,I just hope it's before Christmas!!!!

Win lose or draw I'm gonna have a GOOD TIME!!!

JD

1. JD
2.TurbotnZ06(Jim)
3.imjoesnuffy(John)
4.SloGN(Patrick)
5.blackgn1(Shane)
6.John Synder?
7.Mrs.Fastnasty(Kristina)?
8.Tom(Shane buddy)
9.jurassic five 7(Adam)
10.turborandy(Randy Q)
11.Joe Mooney?
12.Scott W GNS Performance
13.Donnie Brooks(methanol car 1 of 5)
14.Eddie K
15.Jesse1
16.Regalracer1987
17.We4Mateo
18.HiTech6
19.tta308(tta818)
20.Dematorsa(Clay)

Well that is AMAZING!!!

Hope to see everyone next week, have a safe TRIP YOU'ALL!!!!

JD

Clint

You still have the cometics laying around? If so they might need them after JD walks him right thru it.... :)

just joking around is all guys :)

see everyone in BG

Clint

You still have the cometics laying around? If so they might need them after JD walks him right thru it.... :)

just joking around is all guys :)

see everyone in BG

I aint skeered...head gaskets are a cake walk...

Bryan