Bowling Green GSCA National's TAI roll call!!!!

Me too. I want to put some faces to the screennames. I simply want to have some fun!

it's been a long summer, not much exercise :( need diet.jpg

I had to order another set of slicks to hope to be able to make it through all the rounds in TAI and THS :)

I'll be there all day Friday and most of Saturday. I'll have parts with me and also bringing some testers that anyone can borrow to make sure everything is up to snuff with the system.

I'm tossing in a Pressure Guage kit to the winner and a Tester for the system to 2nd place.

See you all next weekend.. Need something from me.. now is the time to ask :)

The only thing jd will be running is that mouth.........................:)

He's the only guy that uses his indoor voice outside and you can hear him 1/4 mile away..............:)

Besure to get all the rest you can JD cause you don't need to be sleeping at the tree! :)

ok stupid question. without having to read through the whole thread. what is the date or dates for this event
Thanks from the newbie

He's the only guy that uses his indoor voice outside and you can hear him 1/4 mile away..............:)

Besure to get all the rest you can JD cause you don't need to be sleeping at the tree! :)

The way I understand this we all have to drive to a certain gas station to purchase 10 gal. of gas. I have thought about running slicks not the DR's and not real sure I want to drive on slicks. Am I over playing driving on slicks? Could we purchase the gas and just have someone watch as we put it in our car? Long way from Little Rock to bring a set of street tires just to go get gas. Looks like a great class.

Dude been waiting a whole year for this!!!!

Trust me I'll be ready!!!!

I'd