Bowling Green GSCA National's TAI roll call!!!!

Looks like there is going to be some serious competition in this class. Cant wait to see this...

Bryan

Niiiice that closes the deal...I think there going to be some strong cars comming out of DE... Almost time to get the game face on :)

Would love to have more names to add to the list!!!!

Give me some info!!!

This is gonna be the best class EVER!!!!

got the tune dailed in a bit today......... had some issues on the dyno with the tach readings. The bailey box was barking out error codes. The car is hitting a wall at 5700 rpms too:(. Since the tach reading were goofed up i made 2300 ft lb of torque and 514 hp........( mustang dyno is stingey)

But on a very conservative tune 23-24 psi 20-21 degrees timing.

got the tune dailed in a bit today......... had some issues on the dyno with the tach readings. The bailey box was barking out error codes. The car is hitting a wall at 5700 rpms too:(. Since the tach reading were goofed up i made 2300 ft lb of torque and 514 hp........( mustang dyno is stingey)

But on a very conservative tune 23-24 psi 20-21 degrees timing.

Told ya you where gonna be fine!!!!!

Car is makin great power, try one thing at a time and I know you'll get it!!!

As you can tell, JD hasnt slept in days... But no fear everyone!!! Ive seen him try to cut a light and he will do plenty of sleeping there

As you can tell, JD hasnt slept in days... But no fear everyone!!! Ive seen him try to cut a light and he will do plenty of sleeping there

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

That's some FUNNY SH!T!!!

I can't wait to line up against you JUST ONE TIME!!!!

JD

Got the trailer lights working JD - thanks for telling me it was just the fuse after I rewired and replaced a bunch of lights! :) Ready to make some hits at the track

Count me in. Good size class makes for a good time. Look forward to my first time to race at BG.

1. JD
2.TurbotnZ06(Jim)
3.imjoesnuffy(John)
4.SloGN(Patrick)
5.blackgn1(Shane)
6.John Synder?
7.Mrs.Fastnasty(Kristina)?
8.Tom(Shane buddy)
9.jurassic five 7(Adam)
10.turborandy(Randy Q)
11.Joe Mooney?
12.Scott W GNS Performance
13.Donnie Brooks(methanol car 1 of 5)
14.Eddie K
15.Jesse1
16.Regalracer1987
17.We4Mateo
18.HiTech6

Anyone ELSE!!!!

This is AMAZING!!!!

JD

I've attended before but never raced there and am looking forward to it as well. See ya'll soon :D

I also can't wait!!!!

One thing I will tell ya, IT will be HERE AND OVER before you know IT!!!

Hope every one has a SAFE TRIP amd if anyone has a Question's here is my cell 941 416 7509

JD

I got my boost set at 28. At 18-19 psi I went 125 mph in the 1/4 on the old slipping trans. I can hardly wait!

I got my boost set at 28. At 18-19 psi I went 125 mph in the 1/4 on the old slipping trans. I can hardly wait!

I'll be going slower than your 18-19psi pass but I'm looking forward to it none the less. Any awards for driving the farthest and racing?