Bowling Green GSCA National's TAI roll call!!!!

1. JD
2.TurbotnZ06(Jim)
3.imjoesnuffy(John)
4.SloGN(Patrick)
5.blackgn1(Shane)
6.John Synder?
7.Mrs.Fastnasty(Kristina)?
8.Tom(Shane buddy)
9.jurassic five 7(Adam)
10.turborandy(Randy Q)
11.Joe Mooney?
12.Scott W GNS Performance
13.Donnie Brooks(methanol car 1 of 5)
14.Eddie K
15.Jesse1
16.Regalracer1987
17.We4Mateo
18.HiTech6
19.tta308(tta818)

WOW!!!!

As far as travling the furtherist sorry ,but just a reminder we are going to have a 50/50 with all racers throwing 20.00 bucks in a pot, and at the end of the race pull 2 name out of a hat and 2 people will spilt the POT!!!!

And have been told by one of the racer's that another prize will be added to raffle!!

I will let him post DETAIL'S!!

Thanks again to all that are going to Race in one of the FUNNIEST CLASSES!!

One more thing I would like all racer's to know is we race on a sportman's tree!!!

Talk to you all real SOON!!!

JD

jdsgnx said:
1. JD
2.TurbotnZ06(Jim)
3.imjoesnuffy(John)
4.SloGN(Patrick)
5.blackgn1(Shane)
6.John Synder?
7.Mrs.Fastnasty(Kristina)?
8.Tom(Shane buddy)
9.jurassic five 7(Adam)
10.turborandy(Randy Q)
11.Joe Mooney?
12.Scott W GNS Performance
13.Donnie Brooks(methanol car 1 of 5)
14.Eddie K
15.Jesse1
16.Regalracer1987
17.We4Mateo
18.HiTech6
19.tta308(tta818)

WOW!!!!

As far as travling the furtherist sorry ,but just a reminder we are going to have a 50/50 with all racers throwing 20.00 bucks in a pot, and at the end of the race pull 2 name out of a hat and 2 people will spilt the POT!!!!

And have been told by one of the racer's that another prize will be added to raffle!!

I will let him post DETAIL'S!!

Thanks again to all that are going to Race in one of the FUNNIEST CLASSES!!

One more thing I would like all racer's to know is we race on a sportman's tree!!!

Talk to you all real SOON!!!

JD

Count me in for $20.

Holy Crap..............

Somebody is gonna have to go some rounds to win this race. I think if the list of people show up and don't break before qualifing pass we have surpassed THS's best # of cars

Guys

I'm gonna be donating a really nice poster.

Same as the 50/50 names get pulled out of a hat.

So everyone has a chance of winning something if they don't win the race.

See Everyone in BG

BTW

Jd it's your ass at the tree!!!!!! no sleeping.

Holy Crap..............

Somebody is gonna have to go some rounds to win this race. I think if the list of people show up and don't break before qualifing pass we have surpassed THS's best # of cars

Guys

See Everyone in BG

BTW

Holy Crap..............

Somebody is gonna have to go some rounds to win this race. I think if the list of peeps show up and don't break before qualifing pass we have surpassed THS's best # of cars

Guys

See Everyone in BG

BTW

Well i guess i shouldn't bother to show up since i might break before i get there and what the hell i'm just b.s ing anyhow right? have fun playing with yourself..

Well i guess i shouldn't bother to show up since i might break before i get there and what the hell i'm just b.s ing anyhow right? have fun playing with yourself..

Excuse me

Did I offend you somehow?

I think you must have misread what I posted .

BTW. I'm not the resident idiot .

Well you could always ride in the hot air balloon that the resident idiot is in , hopefully he won't have much company...

Not sure who this is but you are way out of LINE!!!

Slogn was first posting that it has happened many times to many people, that PEOPLE break!!! Me included!!

Not sure why or how you took that the wrong way, Patrick was merely stating fact's about RACIN.

And really name caliing COME ON!!!!

This class has and will always be a FUN place to race, slinging a little BS is great to get people motivated, and to push a persons button's make's for some good HUMOR!!

Please let me know if there is a problem, would be happy to discuss 941 416 7509

thanks JD

I'm looking forward to racing this class because of the sportsmanship displayed in this thread. I was originally going to just test on Wednesday and Thursday but was swayed by the great time I'm anticipating being in this class. Thanks to everyone who makes it happen. Ttaowner, we all hope you show and don't break. I hope I don't break as I'm driving a long way but I'm willing to risk it to race with a great bunch of racers we are assembling right now. I hope everyone shows but it'll be great if even 75% and make it to Saturday.

I'm looking forward to racing this class because of the sportsmanship displayed in this thread. I was originally going to just test on Wednesday and Thursday but was swayed by the great time I'm anticipating being in this class. Thanks to everyone who makes it happen. Ttaowner, we all hope you show and don't break. I hope I don't break as I'm driving a long way but I'm willing to risk it to race with a great bunch of racers we are assembling right now. I hope everyone shows but it'll be great if even 75% and make it to Saturday.

Me too. I want to put some faces to the screennames. I simply want to have some fun!

Me too. I want to put some faces to the screennames. I simply want to have some fun!

I couldn't AGREE MORE!!!!

having FUN is what this class is and will always be ALL ABOUT!!!!

JD