bradenton

airforceone

DON'T GET NONE ON YA'
on the way to bradenton to deliver jason's gn , a couple of tr's paased me on thje way to the races..one white tr with cobb , ga plates RUMBLED by me!!

might've been SE Turbo's car althoguh im not sure how far Acworth is from Cobb and if they trailered it or not.

I saw a nice Georgia Rosewood on a trailer on the way out.. Beeped to him. :)

It was being pulled by an S10.

That was JRGN's car from this board. Beautiful car, isn't it? He's from the Augusta, GA area.

Originally posted by SuperSix

B]I saw a nice Georgia Rosewood on a trailer on the way out.. Beeped to him. :)

It was being pulled by an S10. [/B]

I saw a nice Georgia Rosewood on a trailer on the way out.. Beeped to him. :)

It was being pulled by an S10.
That was me, had a great time, just couldn't get the car over 10 lbs of boost, Jack looked at it and got the problem corrected, just didn't have time to make a pass, but I came home and made a small one and all I can say at 14 lbs is that I have a woody :D :D :D

Originally posted by JRGN
That was me, had a great time, just couldn't get the car over 10 lbs of boost, Jack looked at it and got the problem corrected, just didn't have time to make a pass, but I came home and made a small one and all I can say at 14 lbs is that I have a woody :D :D :D

I was in the black 87 T, Florida plate - "IHADAV8".. We were behind you jsut after leaving the track, sopped @ Hess for gas, and caught back up to you on 75, honked as we went by..

BEAUTIFUL car, I'm jellyous. :)

I was in the black 87 T, Florida plate - "IHADAV8".. We were behind you jsut after leaving the track, sopped @ Hess for gas, and caught back up to you on 75, honked as we went by..

BEAUTIFUL car, I'm jellyous. :)
I remember you, reason is the wife giggled when you passed, she liked what your tag said. :D