You can type here any text you want

brake line fittings

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LETHALV6

So, a few years back when I installed a line lock on my car I thought it wise (late 20's yr old wise) to buy straight brake line and bend a new front setup myself.
As years go on and I have got a new set of eyes (40 yr old eyes) Ive decided this line looks like a 3 yr old fabbed this thing up in the dark, with his feet...and I want to re-do it.
I am hoping some of my Houston folks can tell me where I can buy just the brake line fittings in town ? Ive been to O'Reilly and Autozone and Napa and noone seems to carry them. Ive cut my original line but still have 90 percent that I think I can work with, if I can find the fittings and some smaller straight line.

Thanks guys.

I dont know about local to you but Inline tube or Classic tube should have what you need and both are great to deal with!
Chris

what size are the two fittings on the proportional block?

Well I found some, forgot to check Advanced Auto parts...fittings are 1/2-20 and 9/16-18...I picked up a box of both, about $4 each.

Back