You can type here any text you want

Brand New Billet Hyd Roller Comp cam set up complete!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Limited87

I have a complete brand new in boxes Comp roller cam set up. Its a 215/220 from Full Throttle. It is complete with the Comp cam, Comp hyd roller lifters, Comp valve springs, Pushrods, valve retainers, keepers and roller cam button. This set up is capable of low 10s or high 9s with the right combo or for the 11 sec street driver with mild set up.

I want to sell this set up together. Here is the decription of the cam. All the parts can be found on there website also.

FULL THROTTLE SPEED - Item Description Page

I paid almost $1000 dollars for this set up complete. Will sell for $775 plus shipping. Paypal accepted but must add 3% for fees. PM if interested.

Thanks,
Brian

Attachments

• cam.JPG
    cam.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 503
Doesnt look like a billet.

Oops my bad! Its not a billet cam but is a Comp full roller set up and the link is the exact cam. Sorry for the mistake. Thanks Bison.

Price break down on full roller cam set up.

Comp Roller Cam $263
Comp Roller Lifters $400
Comp Valve Spring $140
Comp Push Rods $72
Comp Retainers $42
Comp Cam Button $50
Comp Valve Keeps $18

$985 dollars before shipping!

NEW PRICE $675!

does the block or cover need machining for this or can it be done "in the car":confused:

I will buy it if it still up for sale. Just let me know where to send the payment.

PM sent...

If your exhaust guides are stock they need to be cut down,so no not a in car. But if your heads are already set up for that much lift,Yes in the car.:)

Back