Brand New in the box TR Parts MUST GO!!

VETKILR

Staff member
Everything here was purchased a few years back with the idea i would be putting bolt on performance parts to the 87 Limited. Well I have to decided not to and thus I want to get rid of all these parts as soon as possible. The prices posted ARE NEGOTIABLE, so hit me with an offer, you never know, as i want these parts out of the way ASAP!

Here goes in no particular order:

1. Precision 6131 BB Turbo- Never used, wrapped in original plastic. $890
2. Precision Stock Location Intercooler- Never used wrapped in plastic as well. $750
3. Razor Alky Kit- Twin nozzles, 3 bar map sensor, all the hoses, wiring, brand new in box, never used $475
4. Billet and Regular Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulators- Brand new both in box $75 for regular 85 for Billet; want both? Offer me a deal we can meet halfway!
5. 60 LB Injectors 6 of them all brand new, never used, $250 buys them!
6.Hot wire fuel pump kit and all the wiring, brand new never used- $90 buys it

Im entertaining all offers, just let me know on here, text/call me at 216 470 8844 or email at TROSE231@Hotmail.com

Thanks!

Text sent

86 grand national, upgraded heads, turbo, pistons, crank, custom grind cam

Pending sale on hot wire kit/fuel pump and adjustable regulator. Ditto for alky kit and injectors too!

Turbo and Intercooler are still available! So please tell me what someone wants to pay to buy these items! I need space and need to get this stuff out within 7 days from today. Im waiting hahah....

Where are you located and what cover on the turbo?
also is this a turbo that requires water cooling or is this the air cooled DBB?

aaron

Black GN I am sorry but I have multiple things going on and am busy with event preparations working 7 days a week and just finished a massive project!

Aaron the turbo is water cooled and I am located in Cleveland Ohio!

Tony, I received the fuel pump/hot wire/adj regulator. Thank you!! Can't wait to get them installed, I'll keep you updated.

Glad to hear it and thanks for your business. Can you attend BPG event in Columbus Ohio August 3 and 4. 25th anniversary of GN and GNX!!

TTT, delay on pictures because ive got a ton of things going on at work, parts are in boxes sealed at an off site location.

Anyone interested to purchase them ?