Broken Site Again?

GNBRETT

Pelennor Fields
What happen to all the pictures and avatars? Is the site down again or something. Seems like a weekly thing. Ppl are willing to pay to support so why are we still working off an old useless system. The site ran 10X better 10 years ago. Why is it so shitty now?

What happen to all the pictures and avatars? Is the site down again or something. Seems like a weekly thing. Ppl are willing to pay to support so why are we still working off an old useless system. The site ran 10X better 10 years ago. Why is it so shitty now?
Site has crashed and had issues over the years than any other site im on. Not sure whats up...track record isnt the best to pay for premium service IMO. I like the site and the Buick community but it is what it is and has a poor record of stability compared to other sites.

We are hoping to have a good majority of the stuff saved guys. Doing the best we can do with what we have to work with. Sorry I am not Zuckerberg and making billions a year to have the lastest and greatest....

Thanks. I've noticed a few older threads that had pictures. Hopefully more will show up.

We are hoping to have a good majority of the stuff saved guys. Doing the best we can do with what we have to work with. Sorry I am not Zuckerberg and making billions a year to have the lastest and greatest....

Thank you for all you do behind the scenes. Free site=no complaints